28-year old Chimp kept inside her whole life in awe after seeing the sky for the first time :mjcry:

Daps
Reppin
St louis
chim chim: well look at that shyt.....the sun.:ohhh:
monkey mike: we got bytches here to:lolbron:
chim chim: ya'll just got fruit on the floor.:ohhh:
monkey mike: they fukk with us heavy.:blessed:
chim chim: i'm gonna hit the yard man.:mjcry:
monkey mike: hit the yard my dude......we got bytches here.:mjcry:

UKVu0t8.gif

Dig

Catch Up
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
Animals have emotions as well :to:

Chimp should rip a cacs face off agaon for how it was kept in bondage so long
I thought that was gonna be the story breh. “chimp kept in cage for 28 years murders the first cac she sees upon release”

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
:patrice: i gotta wonder about this story now cuz it struck me that chimp looks pretty damn young, especially compared to the other one who was REALLY old.
the avg chimp lifespan is 33 years and this chimp is 28 :leostare:

Chimps can live 60-70 years, so don't think of the average lifespan as if it were a max. That other one next to her could easily be 20 years older than her.

If the folks that made this video are in any way responsible for her being basically used to experiment on her whole entire life, they should be fukking [REDACTED]. “Hey look at this video, we have a chimp that we kept in a small cage for 3 decades, and we are showing her what we have kept her away from! Isn’t this a feel good story?” fukking garbage! I am happy for the chimp, and it is an amazing reaction, I just am so angry that they treat animals, and humans like this, that they get to decide who/what is worthy of freedom or captivity.

The lab that kept her like that was shut down years ago because they refused to upgrade their chimp cages. They had over 100 chimps that needed to be rehomed at that point. Video was made by "Save the Chimps" a chimp sanctuary that provides homes for rescued animals.