28 Days of Black History: Day 4 Toussaint Louverture and the Haitian Revolution

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
This good history that people need to know.

This post is sponsored by King Flex Entertainment and right now you can purchase 1804: The Hidden History of Haiti on Amazon now.....

You're such a bytch negga. WHo raised you to be such a little bytch negga?

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
Talk about a need for GLOBAL REPARATIONS?!!!!!
From what I've witnessed since my return, you're speaking wayyy above the wavelength of the loudest (I'll say) posters on here.
We're just supposed to beef because people we don't know or ever seen said _____ :slapfight:

People loooove France, but when you look at how they've actually moved historically, they're deplorable.
Burkina Faso is another injustice :hhh:
The CFA :martin:

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
How are you going to derail a thread that talks about your history?:gucci:

You should be adding to this thread, giving more information about your history, not acting like a ti bebe

You came in here like the bytch you are to drop Tariq Nasheed knowing he’s been talking shyt about Haitians. You dropped it like you’re cutting a promo for Tariq in a thread celebrating Haiti and it’s history.

Like I said you’re a bytch negga I know your type.

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter
It's hard to find a lot of information on Jean Zombi:

Jean Zombi is an individual who is reputed to have been a revolutionary slave during the 1802-1804 Slave Revolt in the Haitian Revolution. He is known to be exceptionally violent. The entity known as Jean Zombi is child-like. He is a child of African descent with a pair of striking blue eyes. He is an unnatural entity and has been spotted at various violent periods in Haiti’s history.

He is thought to have been a Loa from the Petro Nacion. He was involved in the destruction of the country of Haiti during the small pox plague of 1882.

Jean Zombi | Aether and Ashes | Obsidian Portal