25th Anniversary of X-Men The Animated Series

hayesc0

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I remember getting the first 2 episodes on VHS from Pizza Hut after purchasing 2 personal pan pizza's. The first episode was introducing Jubilee , if Im not mistaken.
Yep I still have the vhs I actually remember them asking if I wanted episode one or two lol. I dont have the cover anymore but I believe I still have the vhs.

hayesc0

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Still waiting for my movie starring the GOAT
tumblr_mxvt2h1eCf1rv5zh8o1_r3_500.gif

tumblr_otoab5CQHv1ro8ysbo1_500.gif

Smoothiest nikka in the whole show:wow:
Gambit was really the hood version of the peoples champ lol.

The Minister Of Culture

kickin incredibly dope shyt
Supporter
Daps
Best voices on that show were Sabretooth and the nikka that played Cortez. I remember him shytting on Magneto at Asteroid M something decent.

Mags: You disobeyed my order! :birdman:
Cortez: You allow those plebeians to eat at your table!:damn:
Mags: I RULE HERE! I will not tolerate-
Cortez: I renounce you. :beli:
Mags: You? Renounce me!?:gucci:

*Cortez blasts that nikka*

Cortez: Return! You are unfit to lead. :comeon:
Mags: My powers!? :deadrose:
Cortez: I have sustained you, and I can destroy you. You dont even have the power to hold your own molecules together. Fade away into nothing, old man. :ahh:

Agreed, Fun Fact Sabertooth was voiced by Cree Summers(diffrent world) dad & Cortez was voiced by Lawrence Bayne who did the VA for Cable & also Gill from Street Fighter 3

that Magneto eipsode is my favorite only becaus eof that scene with Cortez's heel turn :banderas:

September

Symbol Of Excellence
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Idaho.
X-Men: Evolution and Wolverine & the X-Men >>>>>
fukking Wolverine & the X-Men being cancelled after one season is as tragic as Young Justice getting cancelled my goodness :hhh:

Only reason people didnt riot was bcus it was on fukking Nicktoons, which was a premium channel not many people had.

Show had crazy potential. The next storyline was gonna be about Apocalypse :damn:

Last edited:

The Minister Of Culture

kickin incredibly dope shyt
Supporter
Daps
This show was serious business back in the day..I remember as a kid, when I went to the barbershop on Saturdays, grown nikkas would have this shyt on front and center and would be actively into it.

Facts ,

this is one of the few show i remember from child hood that had my whole hood at the barbershop watching. this and DBZ when goku fought fat buu and when SSJ3 for the 1st time i remember my barber stopped cutting my hair for a good min when that came on:russ:.Its crazy how animated shows can bring people together

The M.I.C.

The King In The West 👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.
fukking Wolverine & the X-Men being cancelled after one season is as tragic as Young Justice getting called my goodness :hhh:

Only reason people didnt riot was bcus it was on fukking Nicktoons, which was a premium channel not many people had.

Show had crazy potential. The next storyline was gonna be about Apocalypse :damn:

X Men was on for five years.