25th Anniversary of X-Men The Animated Series

Copy Ninja

Superstar
Daps
Still waiting for my movie starring the GOAT
tumblr_mxvt2h1eCf1rv5zh8o1_r3_500.gif

tumblr_otoab5CQHv1ro8ysbo1_500.gif

Smoothiest nikka in the whole show:wow:

Remy LeBeau would be considered a perv/walking sexual harrasment in today's society :lolbron:

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
wolverine and the X-Men better.:yeshrug:

it's not totally a fair comparison because this shyt has way more episodes, but it's better
It was a good show but it wasn't better than the 90s series. It didn't make sense to make Wolverine the leader since he's a loner and used to always go off and havr his own adventures. Storm should have been the leader. Plus the made Cyclops an even bigger fool by having him spend most of the time crying about Jean.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Great show. So many good memories watching when I was little... :to:
This show is still way better than the live-action movies.

One of my few complaints was that more of the OG X-men from the 60s, 70s and 80s weren't used enough. Nightcrawler should have been a main character, he deserved more than only two episodes. Colossus, Iceman, and Angel should have been used more, and it's a shame Kitty Pryde was left out of the series entirely.

Here's my personal nominee for the GOAT X-men TAS moment.

When that theme song comes on you know it's about to be lit :banderas:

Cyclops:salute:

Cyclops was the **** in the comics, one of my favorite heroes. They made him a ***** in the movies.

Don't forget that dude sonned Logan every time they've ever fought in the comics. And by "comics", I'm not talking about this new 2010s fanfiction written by fanboys that obviously grew up in love with the characters. Cyclops was schooling Logan back in days of the OG comic writers who established the whole storyline and all of the lore (Claremont, Byrne, etc.)

Last edited: