25th Anniversary of X-Men The Animated Series

Marc Spector

the 4'11 Cuban
Daps
Reppin
The Milky Way
really? all the tv shows and movies made him to be a bytch

cyclops and his bloodline having a huge impact on the X-men mythos, but very few writers really like/understand cyclops. So his media depictions outside the comics make him look like a bytch since there isn't much material flattering his character.

For most of his history, he was defined by his relationship with Jean and being the golden boy/stick in the mud of the X-Men. Especially so in the 80s-90s since he had to play off of the "bad boy" characters like Wolverine, Bishop, Cable, and Gambit who were all monstrously popular during that time.

In recent years they've played him up as the inheritor of Xavier and Magnetos legacy as a mutant savior revolutionary. The problem is, Marvel currently has a hate boner for the X-Men so they consistently shyt on Cyclops even though him as a Mutant Stokely Carmichael was a interesting dynamic. ...

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Best voices on that show were Sabretooth and the nikka that played Cortez. I remember him shytting on Magneto at Asteroid M something decent.

Mags: You disobeyed my order! :birdman:
Cortez: You allow those plebeians to eat at your table!:damn:
Mags: I RULE HERE! I will not tolerate-
Cortez: I renounce you. :beli:
Mags: You? Renounce me!?:gucci:

*Cortez blasts that nikka*

Cortez: Return! You are unfit to lead. :comeon:
Mags: My powers!? :deadrose:
Cortez: I have sustained you, and I can destroy you. You dont even have the power to hold your own molecules together. Fade away into nothing, old man. :ahh:

Benefited

Banned
Daps
Best voices on that show were Sabretooth and the nikka that played Cortez. I remember him shytting on Magneto at Asteroid M something decent.

Mags: You disobeyed my order! :birdman:
Cortez: You allow those plebeians to eat at your table!:damn:
Mags: I RULE HERE! I will not tolerate-
Cortez: I renounce you. :beli:
Mags: You? Renounce me!?:gucci:

*Cortez blasts that nikka*

Cortez: Return! You are unfit to lead. :comeon:
Mags: My powers!? :deadrose:
Cortez: I have sustained you, and I can destroy you. You dont even have the power to hold your own molecules together. Fade away into nothing, old man. :ahh:

You just going to live out Mr Sinister and Apocalypse with the autotune?