25th Anniversary of X-Men The Animated Series

CarbonBraddock

You will be trolled
Daps
When Wolverine gave cyclops that work for leaving Morph behind...:banderas:

Eta: Anyone else for some reason think Apocalypse was Black? I also thought Gladiator was Black too. :yeshrug:

apocalypse was born in africa or the middle east or some shyt where there's a crapload of negroes. and morph was a retarded imbecile that got himself killed. wolverine will heal from anything the sentinels do you freaking moron. even as a kid i knew that so how did a grown ass man with mutant powers not know it?

CarbonBraddock

You will be trolled
Daps
I remember getting the first 2 episodes on VHS from Pizza Hut after purchasing 2 personal pan pizza's. The first episode was introducing Jubilee , if Im not mistaken.
yeah when she got with rogue and storm in the mall after the sentinels was after her weak ass and then cyclops said the only gangsta shyt he EVER said in his life: "energy blasts huh, here's one from a pro."

Daps
Reppin
Golden Era/Drama free Zone
This and Batman TAS are still the essential mediums for these characters (outside the comics)

No Batman or X-Men film has topped what the animated series did imo

Would love to see Rocksteady or someone grab the license to X-Men and create a game based on this series like Rocksteady did with Arkham

ShadowBroker

Born of the Night
Daps
Reppin
KIC 8462852
This and Batman TAS are still the essential mediums for these characters (outside the comics)

No Batman or X-Men film has topped what the animated series did imo

Would love to see Rocksteady or someone grab the license to X-Men and create a game based on this series like Rocksteady did with Arkham

:ohhh: That would be amazing. I had so much fun playing Arkham Asylum and City.

ShadowBroker

Born of the Night
Daps
Reppin
KIC 8462852
show had the goat cliffhanger also when cyclops bytch ass asked xavier what was wrong and he said 'my watch has stopped' then dropped the watch and it stuck to his little gremlin he would be in and he said 'it's been magnetized.'

:russ: You legit need to live tweet watching the entire show. I'm dying.