Never seen one episode, but I remember this
hqdefault.jpg
BREH, ROGUE WAS PHAT TO DEATH!!! :ooh:

LuckyLibra619

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Norcal
Shaman: "Wolverine, enough. I am your friend, Wolverine. You know I will not harm you but I cannot allow you to pass." :mjcry:
Wolverine: "I'm warning you Medicine Man, don't make me move you..." :demonic:
*Fights off some members off Alpha Flight*
Wolverine: "Out of my way Shaman!":ufdup:

Shaman: "You must do whatever the Great Spirit wills my friend and so I fear...Must I" :jbhmm:
Wolverine: "Forget it Shaman save your carnival tricks for kiddie shows!" :camby:

This is one of my favorite scenes from this show. Had Shaman on some "Chill fam, you know we homies I'm not tryna fight you" :whoa: type shyt.
Wolverine the GOAT :wow:

LuckyLibra619

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Norcal
My PAWG from Louisiana:datazz::wub: :lolbron:

x-men%2Bnight%2Bof%2Bthe%2Bsentinels%2Brogue.jpg

The Nebraska version

:hhh::stopitslime:

x-men-2000-anna-paquin-rogue-BKN6TY.jpg

I got X-Men TAS on Blu-ray. Usually me and my cousins link up every few weeks and binge watch, I think we up to Season 2 rite now. shyt always feel like we back in the 90s :banderas:

But yo I always wondered why Rogue in TAS was super strong and the one in the movies was weak AF. I didn't realize in the cartoon she took all of Ms. Marvel's powers :ohhh:

Easy-E

Suffering From Success | 1316 Days
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Island of Relevancy, Forever
I got X-Men TAS on Blu-ray. Usually me and my cousins link up every few weeks and binge watch, I think we up to Season 2 rite now. shyt always feel like we back in the 90s :banderas:

But yo I always wondered why Rogue in TAS was super strong and the one in the movies was weak AF. I didn't realize in the cartoon she took all of Ms. Marvel's powers :ohhh:

Everything got to be a damn origin story.

Rouge >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Mystique

But, have mercy on me if we had to sit throw Jennifer Lawrence and a country/cajun accent for 3, 4 movies

Uptown WaYo87

HARLEM/BX
Daps
Since wandavision I've been itching anything marvel, and I started rewatching this im now in the middle of s2

:wow: the fukking memories, I use to watch this every Saturday as a kid. It reminded me why I was such a wolverine fan growing up, hes the fukking man in this show he had smoke for EVERYBODY :russ:

But watching it now as an adult, I never realized how well strung together the episodes were episode by episode. This shyt was ahead of its time but this easily might be the GOAT animated series I just want to fully finish it before giving it the crown

So many great moments so far and im only on s2

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bout to rewatch this again soon..Marvel has really dropped the ball with The X Men movies in comparison to Black Panther, Avengers, Thor

You can thank Fox for all that.

Nerfing, killing off, and writing out 90% of the characters just so every movie could be "Wolverine and those Other Guys"

Dumbing down the Dark Phoenix Saga from the OG comics and killing Cyclops in the first 20 minutes of X3

Missing the entire point of X-men in First Class where they anticlimactically killed the breh first and had EVERY mutant who wasn't white or a dude join up with the villains in the end.
doJSduE.png

Trying to make "fetch" happen with Mystique for years just because she was played by JLaw, instead of putting respect on the REAL leaders of the X-men. (Cyclops and Storm)
98qUkFR.png
d05jg1l.png

20 years worth of movies and we never saw Wolverine in the classic costume from the comics.

Hiring the same dude that co-wrote X-men 3 to take ANOTHER shot at a Dark Phoenix movie
xku40QU.png

They had NO respect for the source material at all. (IIRC, the actual comics were banned on the set of the first X-men movie.)
The 90s animated series >>>>>>>>> the films.
The cartoon wasn't perfect but it still left us with a lot of dope memories because it put more respect on the OG comics.

Robo Squirrel

CEO @ Squirrel Burger: Fish & Chips
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Francisco, CA
You can thank Fox for all that.

Nerfing, killing off, and writing out 90% of the characters just so every movie could be "Wolverine and those Other Guys"

Dumbing down the Dark Phoenix Saga from the OG comics and killing Cyclops in the first 20 minutes of X3

Missing the entire point of X-men in First Class where they anticlimactically killed the breh first and had EVERY mutant who wasn't white or a dude join up with the villains in the end.
doJSduE.png

Trying to make "fetch" happen with Mystique for years just because she was played by JLaw, instead of putting respect on the REAL leaders of the X-men. (Cyclops and Storm)
98qUkFR.png
d05jg1l.png

20 years worth of movies and we never saw Wolverine in the classic costume from the comics.

Hiring the same dude that co-wrote X-men 3 to take ANOTHER shot at a Dark Phoenix movie
xku40QU.png

They had NO respect for the source material at all. (IIRC, the actual comics were banned on the set of the first X-men movie.)
The 90s animated series >>>>>>>>> the films.
The cartoon wasn't perfect but it still left us with a lot of dope memories because it put more respect on the OG comics.
:deadmanny: