25th Anniversary of X-Men The Animated Series

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
This show was serious business back in the day..I remember as a kid, when I went to the barbershop on Saturdays, grown nikkas would have this shyt on front and center and would be actively into it.

Triple Truth Ruth.

Me and my pops would watch this shyt EVERY saturday. :mjcry:

I always wondered why they went with the Jim Lee designs at the time. I know he was the lead artist then but they had other designs that were I think more recognizable to established readers.

Either way, they fukked around and created the most iconic representations of the X-Men.

I literally just told my girl "When I'm old I hope we have the Professor X floating "wheelchairs".

Daps
Reppin
Eastside of that Motor
I remember getting the first 2 episodes on VHS from Pizza Hut after purchasing 2 personal pan pizza's. The first episode was introducing Jubilee , if Im not mistaken.
:krs:
I remember those Pizza Hut class pizza parties. PH across 8 mile used to be the only place that would take in a class from the hood :to:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Triple Truth Ruth.

Me and my pops would watch this shyt EVERY saturday. :mjcry:

I always wondered why they went with the Jim Lee designs at the time. I know he was the lead artist then but they had other designs that were I think more recognizable to established readers.

Either way, they ****ed around and created the most iconic representations of the X-Men.

I literally just told my girl "When I'm old I hope we have the Professor X floating "wheelchairs".

I kinda wish the 90s cartoon had followed the old-school Cockrum/Claremont/Byrne/Austin lineup and costumes, looking back today. It’s too bad Pryde of the X-men never made it past the pilot.

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
She was on my nikkas heels every episode:mjlol:. Of course she told Scott,messy brauds who want to have their husband and side dude at odds do that all the time.Alot of men in jail right now because of the Jeans of the world:martin:

He skrrted off and left her in tears like a g this time.

After turning her husbands wack ass vehichle into a drop top:laff:. What the hell kind've car is that ya boy whippin around?a mini cooper hearse:scust:?

You really think she never spent a night out with Wolverine in the jeep with the fog lights on?

:pachaha:

While this funny and errythang...Wolverine aint get no p*ssy or even a kiss from Jean. He was permanently in the friend zone. He started there, and it ended there when the chick died. :bryan:

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
I kinda wish the 90s cartoon had followed the old-school Cockrum/Claremont/Byrne/Austin lineup and costumes, looking back today. It’s too bad Pryde of the X-men never made it past the pilot.

I mean in retrospect its all goofy especially Logan..(his brown joints were by far the best) but I got it in the context of the 90's.

For me its still the best Storm, Cyclops, Jubilee, and Magneto costumes. But I mean think about it...we had representations of these costumes for almost 20 years in some form of media. All the Capcom games were based off Jim Lee designs.