25-Yr Old Woman (Jasmine Twitty) Becomes Youngest Appointed Judge in S.C. History

notPsychosiz

I started this gangsta sh-
Daps
Reppin
dogbornwolf
No shade on her, but 25 is not old enough to judge the life decisions of another human and pass down decrees of any sort.
You shouldn't be allowed to be a judge until you are old enough to collect pension and eat discounted at ihop.

You need to have lived a full life to understand the idiosyncrasies in the choices another makes and how your rulings play into that.

Youngest judge needs to be like 65 or something. This is ridiculous.

Also, titties.

The D-List Vet

Being in a recommendation system.
Daps
Reppin
Coli.
I don't know how she got appointed at a young age. Had to look it up.

Judicial selection in South Carolina - Ballotpedia
Qualifications
Requirements between the appellate and general jurisdiction courts are identical. To serve on either the supreme, appeals or circuit court, a judge must be:
  • a U.S. citizen;
  • between the ages of 32 and 72;
  • a resident of the state for at least five years; and
  • licensed as an attorney for at least eight years.[1]
A judge who reaches the age of 72 in office must retire by the end of that calendar year.[4]

http://www.scstatehouse.gov/judicia...alificationsFamilyCourtEvaluativeCriteria.pdf

I don't know what kind of court she presides over though. How much experience in life does she have at 25? How did she get in and not be 32?
saw this on that black police officers twitter and damn how did she get appointed as a judge at 25 :ohhh: she only 30 now to what was going on.

Daps
saw this on that black police officers twitter and damn how did she get appointed as a judge at 25 :ohhh: she only 30 now to what was going on.
Feminism wanted bragging rights

Like Kathleen Kennedy she probably not qualified for the job and got it because she was a black and women and in the right place at the right time.