25-Yr Old Woman (Jasmine Twitty) Becomes Youngest Appointed Judge in S.C. History

Daps
Reppin
NULL

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
How is this possible? Don't you have to be in law school for many years and have a substantial amount of work experience (i.e.: lawyer) before becoming a judge? I wouldn't want someone with limited life experience presiding over my court case.
Nah, three years of school after undergrad, and you can be appointed or run for the position of a judge.
She's not a Supreme Court justice or anything.

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
who cares?
black ppl still think getting a position in the white mans system is an accomplishment....

she about to become the youngest judge to institutionalize nikkas

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Beautiful :blessed:

Don't sleep, black women are taking over.
Sistahs are putting in work on their degrees and continuing to make more money and get better positions.
Used to worry about having a daughter but it looks like the amount of female role models in the black community is just gonna continue to rise:whew:
youre happy about that? thats a part of the plan....give the woman the power and emasculate the males....thats how u destroy a group bro

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
You Know What's Hilarious About This Thread??? :laugh:

When I Created the Title, I Purposely Made Sure Not To Put "African American" or "Black" in the title, just to see what would happen to this thread. Take race of it for a minute, and it's the story of a young woman making amazing record breaking strides in her state and profession........................but somehow, maybe the title in the link is the reasoning :jbhmm:, but really it's just as much a black inspiring motivation story as it is a young person inspiring motivation story.........I'm just :dwillhuh:....

If I took this same young woman and the link title said "Black Woman Goes on Weave Store Robbery Spree in Tennessee" how much you want to bet it would stay in TLR.

:laff: What's Going on With These Mods?????? :dame:

TLR is #WhitesOnly breh