24: LIVE ANOTHER DAY: The Official Thread

dabestkeptsecret

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
jerz
just watched the ep brehs :banderas:
after this episode I'm ready to put this season up there with 1,2,3, and 5. Just when I thought bauer couldn't take it to another level :wow:

jack jumped off that roof on some die hard shyt,

500full+(2).jpg

I was waiting for him to yell yippee kay yay :damn:

Than jack proceeds to throw kat starks son into the bushes
When kat said this aint over, jack literally hit her with the :childplease:, well its over for you cuz you dead :ufdup:

jack tossed that chick out the window on some little finger shyt
]
Lord-Baelish-Push.gif

I literally jumped off my couch when i saw that scene :krs: Def one of jacks best kills.
The last couple of seasons (7&8) they kinda made jack too much of a p*ssy by his standards. Its good to see him back to not giving any fukks anymore:smugdraper:

oh yeah navarro, that new villain, the russians, and maybe chloe :ufdup:. Y'all about to be next on that jack bauer hit list :birdman:

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
:heh: I just started Season 6 of the original series. They really got Kal Penn (the dude who plays Kumar in the Harold & Kumar movies) out here playing a terrorist. I'm so used to this dude playing comedic roles, I didn't buy it. It also doesn't help that he's Indian-american, not Middle-eastern/Muslim/Arab.

dabestkeptsecret

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
jerz
:heh: I just started Season 6 of the original series. They really got Kal Penn (the dude who plays Kumar in the Harold & Kumar movies) out here playing a terrorist. I'm so used to this dude playing comedic roles, I didn't buy it. It also doesn't help that he's Indian-american, not Middle-eastern/Muslim/Arab.
Season 6 is prob the worst season. It starts off great the first 4 eps I belive. But after that it completely falls off. Once u start getting bored, just skip to. Season 7.

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin

Its not AHMED!

ITS ACHKMED :damn:

Soundbwoy

Accept to take the L
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
Navarro shoulda took is L and confessed to Jack da Gawd now he's gonna fukk around and get tortured to oblivion

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The Prime Minister is a Big p*ssy tho:ehh:

...anyway Bauer The Gawd will just fling him out a window too:banderas: