Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
ibmSzCrARpe7k0.gif

FEAST MY BRETHERN!!!!
new :bushes:

Sorry dudes. But hot tag to @ORDER_66 and @jdubnyce :wow: for starting me to do this....

YxAQfqa.gif

Brofato

Fade Doe
Daps
After reneging on the Heller death I feel they made up for it nicely.

I was kinda hoping Navarro got away just to see what kinda fukkery that brings on.

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Navarro is an idiot going at the gawd swagger. My man just tossed a bytch out the window like it was nothing. HAHAHAHAHAHHA.

Looks like chloe is unaware of her man's plan and she gonna have to merk him for swagger. How does navarro get that automatic weapon in this next episode dude literally left with that device only.

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Bauer the Gawd came thru and Snoop Dogg the building:myman: Scaling the walls like Peter Parker:krs: Tossing/Slamming the child on the hard concrete:gladbron: Diverting a drone about to wipeout half of London into the river:wow: Elevating the hard-on-hoes movement to the next decree:damn: Throwing LadyDroneStarks with precision into the pavement bushes:banderas: A throne is not good enough for Jack:ohlawd: They need to create a special Medal Of Honor for this man:lawd: But, this is 24, so there still time left for Jack to put in overtime work:blessed: How many bodies The GAWD must collect:feedme:, until fukkboys learn their lesson:ufdup: Only a matter of time before Navarro and Cross:pacspit:, gets added to the body count list:blessed: No silent clock last week, make sense now:lupe: Pres. Heller's alive, cuz Chloe keeps the computers putin:umad:

Last edited:

Czerka

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i hope theres another big twist, like the prime minister is behind everything. dont really care about navaroo and that hacker guy

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
i hope theres another big twist, like the prime minister is behind everything. dont really care about navaroo and that hacker guy
  • There is going to be a silent clock
  • Jack Bauer will lose someone; Audrey or Chloe
  • A part of me thinks that Adrian killed Chloe's kid and husband
  • Nevarro will get capture, and Fembauer will Waterboard him
  • CIA Erik the Smoothness will just brood around

JerseyBoy23

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Essex County, NJ
Just watched the last episode. I can't wait to see all the memes and gifs from that window tossing.

I'm also interested to see where they go with Navarro and Cross. I check a few sites and they say the last episode is 13 hours long so anything can happen tbh.