24: LIVE ANOTHER DAY: The Official Thread

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
They KNOW.... They give him enough leeway, because as much times as he's saved the world... He's done some pretty horrific things to do so... And that's what they are ultimately afraid of. Doing the dirty work to get the job done. but Bauer gets results no matter what.... If David Palmer was still alive Jack would be sitting on an island right now with 10 million in a off seas account and retired and free...

:to:

Best of the few that let Jack cook. I always hated it when Jack wasn't CTU boss anymore. Out of all the CTU directors only Tony Almeida and Bill Buchanon didn't stand in his way that much.

WOLF2007

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
DAMN this show.. Catelynn 'margot El- Stark is one crazy chick... i thought Naveed was going to get the bizness. then she takes her daughter and start ginzuing dem digits :damn::gladbron:.

I can see Jack smacking the shyt outta Chris.. He a slick talker.. The moment Audrey heard the name Bauer she was ready to drop dem draws..:smugfavre::jawalrus:. and the hubby new that too. Thats why he wants Lay em down Jack outta the picture. Dude just oozes bytchass ness. Margo Stark is about that Bauer power :sas1::sas2:

dabestkeptsecret

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
jerz
Just saw the episode
Yo lady stark trying to get to jacks level of :demonic: Griminess
Jack got marines, CIA agents, Russians, Chinese, terrorists all ready to fall back at the name of bauer:smugbiden:
Jack even cured the president of his Alzheimer's :heh:

Brofato

Fade Doe
Daps
I'm just gonna go head and call that chick Jill Bauer. She's the female version of Jack.

I loves me some Yvonne :noah:

Glad she's back on her CIA shyt ever since Chuck went off the air.

I know she won't be gettin down like this on 24 but I can hope

leEg5vR.gif

This last episode was solid all the way through. The one thing I'm still getting mad at is Chloe.

She's like 40 years old and just cause he son and husband died she's on some emo shyt? What a weird way to go with that. It also makes that face she makes even worse and they focus on it for so long every time.