24: LIVE ANOTHER DAY: The Official Thread

Bickin Back Being Bool

The Devil My Opp
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto, Kanada
Jack Bauer been saving the world from various terrorist threats for over a decade, in less than 24 hours each time, but they can't give dude 15 minutes to prove a point? When these clowns gon learn to stop doubting the gawd.

i hate to bring logic into this... but my thing is why Jack gotta introduce himself by now lol, yall should know who he is, thats like being in hip hop and not know who jay z is, or being in basketball and not knowing who jordan is, yall work in this field and don't know who jack is and what he's done to save the country by now lol

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
GTA VI: Jack Flight Rogue Edition:gladbron: The Gawd strategically shooting marines in the non-fatal chest area:banderas: Those hostages were in a comfortable position:myman:, despite the aggressive content:youngsabo: Was, that flight key being uploaded by the :hamster: servers:comeon: Lady DroneStarks, I would kiss the ring:merchant:, if you didn't bowling pin your daughter's pinky:bryan: Heller told that Mark-ass-trick to fallback:stopitslime:, cuz he don't know the Gawd like him:wtb: One namedrop of Bauer:ahh:, and you could see Audrey filing up the divorce papers in her head:jawalrus: I can't wait for the Kiddie CTU's snake leader to get thrown in the bushes:birdman: I'm having a hard time suspending belief:patrice:, that this Kate chick is more hardbody than Chris Paltrow:huhldup: Honestly, if I was Jack I would stop sacrificing my life for a shytty ass ungrateful country:pacspit:
:dead:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
i hate to bring logic into this... but my thing is why Jack gotta introduce himself by now lol, yall should know who he is, thats like being in hip hop and not know who jay z is, or being in basketball and not knowing who jordan is, yall work in this field and don't know who jack is and what he's done to save the country by now lol
Them dudes in the CIA station were like "we used to study your tapes brah" :noah: :leostare:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY

They KNOW.... They give him enough leeway, because as much times as he's saved the world... He's done some pretty horrific things to do so... And that's what they are ultimately afraid of. Doing the dirty work to get the job done. but Bauer gets results no matter what.... If David Palmer was still alive Jack would be sitting on an island right now with 10 million in a off seas account and retired and free...

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I've been meaning to ask this but where is Jacks gully Bauer bag full of harsh tools and reality? If he had that bag he would've gotten out of that embassy no problem.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
i kind of like how its only 12 hours so the long drawn out whose the mole bla bla is not there and every episode is juicy as hell.

im still kind of shocked at the violence we are getting on fox, imagine if this was on fx

24 ratings arent good though i dunno :wtf: else are people watching on tv than jack

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
GTA VI: Jack Flight Rogue Edition:gladbron: The Gawd strategically shooting marines in the non-fatal chest area:banderas: Those hostages were in a comfortable position:myman:, despite the aggressive content:youngsabo: Was, that flight key being uploaded by the :hamster: servers:comeon: Lady DroneStarks, I would kiss the ring:merchant:, if you didn't bowling pin your daughter's pinky:bryan: Heller told that Mark-ass-trick to fallback:stopitslime:, cuz he don't know the Gawd like him:wtb: One namedrop of Bauer:ahh:, and you could see Audrey filing up the divorce papers in her head:jawalrus: I can't wait for the Kiddie CTU's snake leader to get thrown in the bushes:birdman: I'm having a hard time suspending belief:patrice:, that this Kate chick is more hardbody than Chris Paltrow:huhldup: Honestly, if I was Jack I would stop sacrificing my life for a shytty ass ungrateful country:pacspit:

remember what jack did to audreys old husband

In the middle of the night, Paul Raines was in emergency surgery in the CTU medical clinic when Jack rushed in with a suspect, Lee Jong, from the Chinese consulate who had been shot.

At gunpoint, Jack forced the doctors to abandon Paul and operate on Lee Jong instead. Knowing that Paul would die, Audrey blamed Jack. Even though he believed he made the right decision, Jack was wracked with guilt and anguish and immediately resorted to emergency measures to keep Paul alive. His efforts finally failed, and Curtis had to hold Jack to the reality that Paul was dead.

While Audrey did forgive Jack by the end of the day, the incident did serve to drive them apart, and Audrey opted to end her relationship with Jack just before the end of Day 4.

Khadafhi

50 States
Daps
Reppin
Omaha's Flyest