24: LIVE ANOTHER DAY: The Official Thread

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
8613209c6090728d980e2ea7f9154818.jpg

:blessed: NEXT SEASON, LETS BRING THEM ALL BACK!!!

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
This nikka Naveed...:snoop:

WTF makes you think after you just made that crazy bytch amputate a finger from her daughter that she's gon let your p*ssy ass live when the drone attacks are complete? and you'd think after saving the country from like 8 terrorist attacks the government would give Jack the benefit of the doubt but no...:smh:

Jack back in the field next week though...:blessed:

Cat Stark ...:ufdup:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
This nikka Naveed...:snoop:

WTF makes you think after you just made that crazy bytch amputate a finger from her daughter that she's gon let your p*ssy ass live when the drone attacks are complete? and you'd think after saving the country from like 8 terrorist attacks the government would give Jack the benefit of the doubt but no...:smh:

Jack back in the field next week though...:blessed:

Cat Stark ...:ufdup:

If jack about to be reinstated, he should have gotten a presidential pardon too.... we're gonna see though...

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
If jack about to be reinstated, he should have gotten a presidential pardon too.... we're gonna see though...
They'll tell him he's pardoned when he retrieves the weapon but don't forget that bytch dude forged Heller's signature to turn Jack over to the Russians...I have a feeling that's going to be a problem, he's probably going to blame Heller's illness and say he forgot he signed it...

McPiff

#goat
Daps
jack is the gawd and all but :snoop: i dont even know why he tries so hard to save the day.

Dude been saving america's ass for a decade and these fukkers cant even give 15 damn minutes to upload a file? wtf breh :damn:

most ungrateful bytches ever.

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
GTA VI: Jack Flight Rogue Edition:gladbron: The Gawd strategically shooting marines in the non-fatal chest area:banderas: Those hostages were in a comfortable position:myman:, despite all that aggressive content:youngsabo: Was, that flight key being uploaded by the :hamster: servers:comeon: Lady DroneStarks, I would kiss the ring:merchant:, if you didn't bowling pin your daughter's pinky:bryan: Heller told that Mark-ass-trick to fallback:stopitslime:, cuz he don't know the Gawd like him:wtb: One namedrop of Bauer:ahh:, and you could see Audrey filing up the divorce papers in her head:jawalrus: I can't wait for the Kiddie CTU's snake leader to get thrown in the bushes:birdman: I'm having a hard time suspending belief:patrice:, that this Kate chick is more hardbody than Chris Paltrow:huhldup: Honestly, if I was Jack I would stop sacrificing my life for a shytty ass ungrateful country:pacspit:

Last edited: