24: LIVE ANOTHER DAY: The Official Thread

HHR

Do what you love
Daps
Yeah, you just don't have any of that filler you usually have, like Teri getting amnesia for a few hours, Kim getting chased by the father of the kid she babysits or the dude from Rudy giving money to his crackhead sister.

True, the excising of some of the B-stories has been a plus....although I feel like they've given short shrift to the Boudreau/forged signature storyline. That is far more interesting to me than the Navarro/Sara's husband angle. I also think they missed a way to build on that when he was forced to allow President Heller to essential sacrifice himself. The idea that allowing that to happen would also protect him from blowback regarding the forgery was all but ignored. Maybe they'll bring that back though.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
True, the excising of some of the B-stories has been a plus....although I feel like they've given short shrift to the Boudreau/forged signature storyline. That is far more interesting to me than the Navarro/Sara's husband angle. I also think they missed a way to build on that when he was forced to allow President Heller to essential sacrifice himself. The idea that allowing that to happen would also protect him from blowback regarding the forgery was all but ignored. Maybe they'll bring that back though.

the whole forgery thing comes back next episode though!!! :lolbron:

HHR

Do what you love
Daps
the whole forgery thing comes back next episode though!!! :lolbron:

Well, I assume that lol.....what the Russians being unable to so much as injure Jack and Sara despite running them over with a semi truck.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Well, I assume that lol.....what the Russians being unable to so much as injure Jack and Sara despite running them over with a semi truck.

they hit the car im sure the idea was for them was to catch jack alive if possible... but Jack isnt that gonna let that fly...:lolbron:

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
Yeah, you just don't have any of that filler you usually have, like Teri getting amnesia for a few hours, Kim getting chased by the father of the kid she babysits or the dude from Rudy giving money to his crackhead sister.

Couger.jpg

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
When I saw Chris Paltrow was in this:ohhh: I thought he and Bauer was going on a BLACKEXCELLENCE duo killing spree:blessed: But, Kate holds more weight than him:mjlol: Throw him and his protocols in the bushes:birdman: He must not know The GAWD track record with CTU's directors:wtb:, whose names wasn't Bill Buchanan:salute:

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
When I saw Chris Paltrow was in this:ohhh: I thought he and Bauer was going on a BLACKEXCELLENCE duo killing spree:blessed: But, Kate holds more weight than him:mjlol: Throw him and his protocols in the bushes:birdman: He must not know The GAWD track record with CTU's directors:wtb:, who name wasn't Bill Buchanan:salute:

Curtis Manning would give Chris that work. :dead:

dabestkeptsecret

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
jerz
When I saw Chris Paltrow was in this:ohhh: I thought he and Bauer was going on a BLACKEXCELLENCE duo killing spree:blessed: But, Kate holds more weight than him:mjlol: Throw him and his protocols in the bushes:birdman: He must not know The GAWD track record with CTU's directors:wtb:, whose names wasn't Bill Buchanan:salute:

Keeping it real I though snoop was more of a goon than Chris was on the wire :manny:

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
Season 6 is prob the worst season. It starts off great the first 4 eps I belive. But after that it completely falls off. Once u start getting bored, just skip to. Season 7.

:lupe: I'm about to watch the 2-parter Season 6 finale later tonight. Is Season 7 any good? I heard Season 8 was bad.

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
I thought both seasons were better. Season 7 was better than 8. But I didn't think either season was that memorable. Now season 9 is the best since 5 so far

Truth. For example... if the season was 24 episodes long, when Jack tried to hack the Labtop, one of the MI6 agents would have shot it up. They would have to try to go to the fukkin Apple store the next hour trying to recover the data.

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I thought both seasons were better. Season 7 was better than 8. But I didn't think either season was that memorable. Now season 9 is the best since 5 so far

Second half of season eight was BANANAS though... the first half was garbage, but the moment Jack went rogue... :damn: