24: LIVE ANOTHER DAY: The Official Thread

dabestkeptsecret

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
jerz
Spectacular season. Didn't think they could do it. This is old school GOAT 24.

Bauer da gawd. Here to save us all. :blessed:
i dont know how the rest of y'all feel, but if the finale is as good as the rest of this season has been, I would put season 9 up there with 1,2,3 and 5.

the only thing i didn't like is that they didn't do enough of a recap of season 8 (which was 4 years ago), and they keep referencing what happened during that season. Thank God chloe decided to give us some background cuz i had no idea audrey was tortured or that chinese guy wasn't actually part of the chinese government :dahell:
now i understand how deep this shyt goes.
When jack busts in that room and sees that guy in there, he might be standing at the doorway for a min :lawd: just anticipating the carnage he's about to release on that guy :pachaha:

Supercoolmayo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Master Roshi's Island
i dont know how the rest of y'all feel, but if the finale is as good as the rest of this season has been, I would put season 9 up there with 1,2,3 and 5.

the only thing i didn't like is that they didn't do enough of a recap of season 8 (which was 4 years ago), and they keep referencing what happened during that season. Thank God chloe decided to give us some background cuz i had no idea audrey was tortured or that chinese guy wasn't actually part of the chinese government :dahell:
When jack busts in that room and sees that guy in there, he might be standing at the doorway for a min :lawd: just anticipating the carnage he's about to release on that guy :pachaha:

:ufdup: Not watching 24 season 1-8

Czerka

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

the chinese stuff happened in a way earlier season, i think season 4

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Russians claps back like the end of Training Day:leostare: Chinese sub-missles a U.S.Navy ship on London soil:mindblown: Only on 24, can we have four nations on the brink of WW3:banderas: But, with Bauer The GAWD on your side,:blessed:, there's gonna be alot of slow singin and flower bringin:takedat:, for those foreign fukkboys still holding a grudge:umad:, cuz Bauer threw them in the bushes:birdman: I was apprehensive with the Jack and Jill tag-team:ehh:. but she's a ride chick with no fukks given:myman: I was never a fan of mopey-face Chloe:scusthov: It's time for 24 to put her out her droopy misery:camby: And, before this day's over:lupe:, is Chris Paltrow going to bust his gun:stopitslime:

Last edited:

Woodrow

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

yeah. but with the shortened format, and the time jump, i liked how they just kicked shyt right off with no recap. kinda made things move faster, as u were trying to get up to speed.

plus the shyt with the chinamen... that stretches all the way back to the days when michelle dessler was still breathing. :to:

brehs... they not gonna introduce jack to his true soulmate and then take 24 away from us again... are they??? :to:

bytch so bad jack gotta play good cop. :to:

dabestkeptsecret

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
jerz
Russians claps back like the end of Training Day:leostare: Chinese sub-missles a U.S.Navy ship on London soil:mindblown: Only on 24, can we have four nations on the brink of WW3:banderas: But, with Bauer The GAWD on your side,:blessed:, there's gonna be alot of slow singin and flower bringin:takedat:, for those foreign fukkboys still holding a grudge:umad:, cuz Bauer threw them in the bushes:birdman: I was inadmissible with the Jack and Jill/Kate tag-team:ehh:. but she's a ride chick with no fukks given:myman: I was never a fan of mopey-face Chloe:scusthov: It's time for 24 to put her out her droopy misery:camby: And, before this day's over:lupe:, is Chris Paltrow going to bust his gun:stopitslime:

He tried to talk that slick shyt to
SnPUxQb.png
and 5 mins later ended up getting bodied by jack with his hands behind his back :heh:. Since than chris has been on that humble tip :sas2:
Cosign chloe. Ever since always sunny in philidelphia ethered her, shes been :flabbynsick: status.
I cant wait to see how jack is going to body that chinese cat :banderas:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
yeah. but with the shortened format, and the time jump, i liked how they just kicked shyt right off with no recap. kinda made things move faster, as u were trying to get up to speed.

plus the shyt with the chinamen... that stretches all the way back to the days when michelle dessler was still breathing. :to:

brehs... they not gonna introduce jack to his true soulmate and then take 24 away from us again... are they??? :to:

bytch so bad jack gotta play good cop. :to:

i like the time jump, instead of drawing out ish and many filler episodes there is none