23andme hacked and they made a list of people with Ashkenazi ancestry

BobbyWojak

Superstar
Daps
I envision a future where evidence left at crime scenes is spoofed. Think of the way a criminal would steal a car and then commit a crime with the stolen car and then ditch the car.

I envision a future where somebody would commit a crime and purposely leave somebody else's DNA there in much the same way they leave stolen cars there.

Might sound scifi-esque, but we already living in a sci-fi world based on 3d printing and AI .

The furthermore, that is grounds for blackmail. Viruses edit people's DNA. So imaginevsomeone hiding an hiv diagnosis or somebody hasn't disclosed a genetic diformity to their spouse. I could see such people being targeted by bio criminals.
:what:

StackBundles

Sohh Icey Blood Gang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
I envision a future where evidence left at crime scenes is spoofed. Think of the way a criminal would steal a car and then commit a crime with the stolen car and then ditch the car.

I envision a future where somebody would commit a crime and purposely leave somebody else's DNA there in much the same way they leave stolen cars there.

Might sound scifi-esque, but we already living in a sci-fi world based on 3d printing and AI .

The furthermore, that is grounds for blackmail. Viruses edit people's DNA. So imagine someone hiding an hiv diagnosis or that somebody hasn't disclosed a genetic diformity to their spouse. I could see such people being targeted by bio criminals.
That’s a great response but what the fukk they want with the list of people

Macallik86

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
That’s a great response but what the fukk they want with the list of people
My uneducated guess is that someone racist and mentally unstable is going to target them in various ways. 'Light' harassment like online scamming and hate mail initially and then potentially ramping things up to violence if the political climate allows it. The Nazis followed that type of escalation IIRC

kornholio

Rookie
Daps

How scared should I be right now brehs :lupe:

ma-as-salama-ahk.%28go-in-peace-brother%29.gif

Daps
I was waitin til they get hacked to beef their intenret security so I can finally find out my ancestry profile. Lets GO!! :salute:

concise

Veteran
Daps
So there's no proof that it's even real
:russell:

Attention whoring cacs on the Dark Web.

If NBC News is reading Dark Web forums, then why aren't they reporting about the pedophile rings on there?

With many more results available on google.

Givethanks

Superstar
Daps
*Sent from IPhone* :heh:
They have your SS#, CC info, address, several photos of you and your family, your current location, etc.​
Was literally gonna post that :mjlol:

Breh acting like he read the term & conditions on everything :russ:
My boys' are like this, they doesn't trust anything the govt says....but believe them when they said Aliens are real.

And now they're tweaking for the new iPhone coming out.

I love these guys
:mjlol:

levitate

I love you, you know.
Daps
Reppin
The Multiverse
The fukk they gonna do with that info?
Many nefarious deeds could be done.

Presumably they have their name/addresses…so sending folks to their homes to kill them.

Longer term: Developing viruses that specifically target them.

This is a shame on 23AndMe. One’s DNA is the ultimate form of private information and any sort of data breech in this field is simply inexcusable and unacceptable.