225 bench press for reps all natural

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
I feel bad for making fun of dude now:sadcam: sorry breh, even as a troll I gotta have a code:mjcry:

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
Well, he was about 3 to 4 inches from touching his chest. None of his reps would count for a full rep in a bench press competition. If he went all the way down, he would not have been able to do 20.
I was able to do 10 reps with 225 lbs. at peak form. Can't do bench press anymore with my shoulder issue :snoop:
What's the point of doing a partial bench press? When you are attempting a one rep max, getting the bar off the chest is harder than getting the bar up from 4 inches off your chest. But, you don't want to bounce it off your sternum either. That's asking for an injury.

Here's a proper bench press.

neph27

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
For the uneducated here

You have to touch the bar to your chest. That's full range of motion. Without full range of motion it's not a real rep.

Work on it

GoFlipAPack

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
wouldnt want you to hurt yourself, but would love to see you do a video showing how it's "supposed" to be done while doing as many reps
Yea you are half repping dog. In the NFL combine they have to make the bar touch their chest no bounce