22 year old dime refuses to date older men

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
I have no problem with what she said.. Her acting like 3 years is this huge difference is hilarious though lol. Will the age increase as she gets older? “I’m 28 anything over 30 is a stretch” etc..

ColdSlither

Extensive Enterprises
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Elizabeth, NJ by way of East Orange
And? My boy was 35 when he married his 21 year old girlfriend. I was like:dahell:, but she liked older men and said had she not met him, would have sought out older men. Everyone has their preferences. I don't really give a shyt because I like me women to be around my age.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
You aging, decrepit, obese motherfukkers really want younger women to be attracted to you.

I'm pretty sure overweight broke men get zero attention from any women let alone young ones. The point here is people are calling cap on her. She would gladly take a rich guy in his 30s just like many other young attractive 22 year old females do every day. The difference is she doesn't get that attention so she's salty at the other women who do. Hence this covert peer pressure tactic she's engaged in.

This ain't even about us men. It's her trying to shame other women into limiting their choices to the ones she's been subjected to.

Cereal_Bowl_Assassin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I mean, I can’t knock her standards but she looks 30+ from this pic.

Mannnnnn im out here in the dating world now and the amount of sistas I meet that don't keep theirself in shape. They think that weave, fake nails, make upand sunday brunch downing mimosas is the way to thrive. Im starting to get frustrated tbh lol

AQz

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Good for her. She needs to stop tweeting/eating and start exercising Though.

Sway

Banned
Daps
Now if I said the same thing about these old funky ass heifers out here… :wow: