22 year old dime refuses to date older men

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
i wish you internet ass nikkas never learned the word 'incel' yall done ran dat shyt to the ground
Deadass b!
"Incel" applies to men who've never gotten laid, never had a girlfriend or girlfriends, and try and continue to strike out with women. Hence the term "involuntary celibate".

Yall be calling nikkas who've have had sex and GFs "incels" cause they say something yall don't like.
:mjlol:

And that term has such a terrible connotation with violent white males and their entitlement...please leave Black Men trying to figure out the dating game and dealing with modern women out of that.

Anton

All Star
Daps
Accept the fact that you're flabby and sick.

:flabbynsick:

It's over breh. Find a nice woman your own age.

we ina recession and christmas comin up

DjrwghCUUAE7XLN.jpg

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
far from a dime…but looking at her pics plus how shyt is now she EASILY still has options…you got some ugly ass women down in the fukking dregs still having nikkas thirsting after them…she’s cute and thick (arguably “fat”)…she’ll be fine

RhodyRum

Mark Gassed-A-Heaux
Daps
Reppin
The Great Green North
i wish you internet ass nikkas never learned the word 'incel' yall done ran dat shyt to the ground

Incel, woman-hater, whatever, I don't give a fukk what the appropriate term is. The fact that this specific contingent of Coli posters have to bash women on the daily that you nor the rest of us will most likely never cross paths with is some pathetic, desperate, and overall homotional shıt that MEN DON'T DO. It's like a rat race to see who can be the most miserable due to females not being into whatever demographic y'all belong to that becomes a circle jerk for the delusionally entitled.

Y'all probably in front of y'all screens smacking your teeth and rolling your eyes as you type out your aggy feelings :mjlol:

And if you're getting triggered over your OP being defined as "incel" shıt, you need to do yourself a favor and ask yourself why that is, and also come to the realization that that's a you problem, not a me problem :umad:

Daps
Reppin
NYC
Deadass b!
"Incel" applies to men who've never gotten laid, never had a girlfriend or girlfriends, and try and continue to strike out with women. Hence the term "involuntary celibate".

Yall be calling nikkas who've have had sex and GFs "incels" cause they say something yall don't like.

And that term has such a terrible connotation with violent white males and their entitlement...please leave Black Men trying to figure out the dating game and dealing with modern women out of that.
I remember one time someone got called an incel on here and was like, "Breh I'm married :dwillhuh:"

Or that time someone got called a simp and was like "breh how can I be a simp to my wife that I been married to for X years"

shyt had me howling :mjlol:

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So? Most people want to date people around their own age.

And I don't be expecting women to jump up for joy for older men...especially if they in their 20s.

Most women actually prefer men 4-7 years older than them. Huge age differences usually happen cause the guy is rich which is the #1 attraction trigger for most women. Resources.