22 year old dime refuses to date older men

Daps
Reppin
NYC
This girl talking about men 25 and 28 looking old.... :mjlol:

This heffa 22 and got the body of a 30 year old woman. This heffa got a dunlap (stomach dun lapped over her belt). :mjlol:

How you 22 and already a candidate for lipo cause the stomach and waist fat you got....:russ:

Date who you want, but don't talk about people in your own age group looking old when you look old yourself.

This like a 55 year old woman talking about 60 year old dudes look old and she out here missing her front teeth... :mjlol:
Man went in on shorty
h5eyQFe_d.webp

International Playa

Playa with a Passport
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Shawty is kinda right, people should date their age range otherwise its usually a transactional situation

I'm 35, I tried talking to a few 25 year olds, hella immature for me. 28 year old is the youngest I can go for now.

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps
This girl talking about men 25 and 28 looking old.... :mjlol:

This heffa 22 and got the body of a 30 year old woman. This heffa got a dunlap (stomach dun lapped over her belt). :mjlol:

How you 22 and already a candidate for lipo cause the stomach and waist fat you got....:russ:

Date who you want, but don't talk about people in your own age group looking old when you look old yourself.

This like a 55 year old woman talking about 60 year old dudes look old and she out here missing her front teeth... :mjlol:

fat dead

num123

Speak like a child
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area/Chicago
This how women never get checked
What is "checking" her going to do exactly? She is all of a sudden going to start dating men over the line she said she was not? What would you do or say to make that happen? It makes more sense to allow people to have their preferences and let them get what they want or not. I mean, are you trying to fukk her? why are you so worried? You yourself have your own preferences and people should not try to force you to accept something else.