Daps
Reppin
North South East West
o9zJoXqpd4lzarjIbvvZLFjYGLsLvqCp.png

:wow:

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
I remember being astonished at how good Madden looked and played when this came out. :wow:

Seeing Grand Theft Auto III for the first time at a friend's house. :wow:

I think this will always be the biggest generation leap in my eyes. The difference from PS1/N64 to this was unreal. Laid the foundation for everything after.

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I remember being astonished at how good Madden looked and played when this came out. :wow:

Seeing Grand Theft Auto III for the first time at a friend's house. :wow:

I think this will always be the biggest generation leap in my eyes. The difference from PS1/N64 to this was unreal. Laid the foundation for everything after.
Absolutely. The difference between MGS1 and MGS2 was absolutely insane.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang

The greatest to ever do it. I copped mine a year and a half after release bundled with GTA3 and MGS2, and the Matrix dvd.

The fun I had in my bedroom that night :wow:

Well, as I've told many times I was working at funcoland (which was later bought by GameStop) when this launched and till this day I never seen anything like it.

Imagine black Friday hysteria for months.

And, this is why I'm anti Sony. Because Sony knew of disc read error and told us they not gonna do shyt about it. My launch console only played CD and not DVD so Tekken tag wasn't played after work that day, at a friend's house 10 deep, all of us ready to get it in and that shyt happened.

Now the idea of a warranty for a console was unheard of. We didn't buy warranties for the NES, SNES, Genesis/etc. Sony introduced disc based gaming and that's why nikkaz had PS1's upside down just too work after a while.

The PS2 had disc read error and that was so widespread that our store was filled with broken systems stacked to the ceiling. Sony almost got away with it but was sued and lost class action lawsuits worldwide over it.

I BAN BET ANYBODY HERE THAT CAN PROVE ME WRONG
@GoldenGlove you have my permission to nuke my account if anyone can prove otherwise :win:

So that's why they sold 150 million ps2s because DRE disc read error forced everyone to buy at least 2 systems if not 3. And Sony stans didn't know what was going on or why kinda like the Vax :manny: Anyways, y'all gave Sony a pass then talked shyt the next gen when Xbox finally had an issue. You only remember the red ring of death, you don't remember how Microsoft fixed every system for free for the first 4 years of the Xbox 360s existence regardless of problem. Didn't lose class action lawsuits worldwide, didn't deny there was ever a problem like Sony or their stans :damn:

And they called us battered housewives then, and gamepass is bad now. Let's celebrate Sony getting away with murder brehs :gucci:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Well, as I've told many times I was working at funcoland (which was later bought by GameStop) when this launched and till this day I never seen anything like it.

Imagine black Friday hysteria for months.

And, this is why I'm anti Sony. Because Sony knew of disc read error and told us they not gonna do shyt about it. My launch console only played CD and not DVD so Tekken tag wasn't played after work that day, at a friend's house 10 deep, all of us ready to get it in and that shyt happened.

Now the idea of a warranty for a console was unheard of. We didn't buy warranties for the NES, SNES, Genesis/etc. Sony introduced disc based gaming and that's why nikkaz had PS1's upside down just too work after a while.

The PS2 had disc read error and that was so widespread that our store was filled with broken systems stacked to the ceiling. Sony almost got away with it but was sued and lost class action lawsuits worldwide over it.

I BAN BET ANYBODY HERE THAT CAN PROVE ME WRONG
@GoldenGlove you have my permission to nuke my account if anyone can prove otherwise :win:

So that's why they sold 150 million ps2s because DRE disc read error forced everyone to buy at least 2 systems if not 3. And Sony stans didn't know what was going on or why kinda like the Vax :manny: Anyways, y'all gave Sony a pass then talked shyt the next gen when Xbox finally had an issue. You only remember the red ring of death, you don't remember how Microsoft fixed every system for free for the first 4 years of the Xbox 360s existence regardless of problem. Didn't lose class action lawsuits worldwide, didn't deny there was ever a problem like Sony or their stans :damn:

And they called us battered housewives then, and gamepass is bad now. Let's celebrate Sony getting away with murder brehs :gucci:

Have ptsd and carry a life long grudge for having to work retail brehs