21 Savage catching and swallowing loads in the mouth, WTF brehs???!!

Inf1ne

Banned
Daps
Yeah yeah yeah u just like BrothaGay

I’m in Texas, you don’t want smoke you prolly in Maine . Sit yo ass down gay bytch. Idc about none of yo gym videos, you can’t press a .40 round.
I'm in atl is it really that serious to threaten to shoot me lollolololol u ain't shooting shyt but a text go jagg off man happy memorial day

Inf1ne

Banned
Daps
Yeah yeah yeah u just like BrothaGay

I’m in Texas, you don’t want smoke you prolly in Maine . Sit yo ass down gay bytch. Idc about none of yo gym videos, you can’t press a .40 round.
I want whatever smoke u think u might got just don't get took from ya wife and kids bro u wanna talk about shooting lil nikka ill bust a ball and chain round(shotty) that will turn ya face neck and chest to jelly and the doc gon have to dig fat out of your thighs and stomach to build u a new face for the wake and when ya c*nt mama see you she gon choke back vomit and ask the usher "what happened to my babbyyyy" DONT EVER IN YOUR LIFE THREATEN ME AGAIN OR ILL GET REAL IGNANT AND MAKE IT A GOAL TO COME SEE YOU

Inf1ne

Banned
Daps
What part of tx u in hypotheticaly speaking ? I know a few ppl in oak cliff Dallas area west hannin cuz

Yeah just what I thought coward

Anytime u want the fade playa I'm not hard to find breh. Gotta warn u tho I used to train muay Thai and krav maga but ill be nice and just tighten you up via 52 blocks lol

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
#RIP Kobe
What part of tx u in hypotheticaly speaking ? I know a few ppl in oak cliff Dallas area west hannin cuz

Yeah just what I thought coward

Anytime u want the fade playa I'm not hard to find breh. Gotta warn u tho I used to train muay Thai and krav maga but ill be nice and just tighten you up via 52 blocks lol

I be in oak cliff and Fort Worth/ Arlington all the time. I’m in desoto Right Now! Like I said, fukk yo dead ones old ass nikka. And please , these country ass nikkas don’t scare me. They look up to Cali nikkas. nikkas got lax ass gun laws and don’t bust shyt. Save all yo internet yap nikka, HMU when u bout that action .

Inf1ne

Banned
Daps
I be in oak cliff and Fort Worth/ Arlington all the time. I’m in desoto Right Now! Like I said, fukk yo dead ones old ass nikka. And please , these country ass nikkas don’t scare me. They look up to Cali nikkas. nikkas got lax ass gun laws and don’t bust shyt. Save all yo internet yap nikka, HMU when u bout that action .
First day of summer and u tryna "link up" w grown men online matter fact u woke up w ME on ya mind
So young so angry damn that rap music. U not gon do shyt but type. I'm back on electric grill today you back on my dikk lol

Inf1ne

Banned
Daps
fukkin paramedic ass nikka ain't gon kill shyt or let it die happy memorial day sonson

Inf1ne

Banned
Daps
why would IG or sc even make a filter like this ???
To get ppl talking and make more $

Oh yeah b4 I forget
Threaten to shoot random nikkas bcuz ya sweetheart got tossed up at 21 savage concert brehs

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
7SEbDT3.jpg