21 Savage catching and swallowing loads in the mouth, WTF brehs???!!

Bart simpson

Served w/ no chill
Daps
Reppin
Springfield
That filter is mad
:Bobbyjordan: X :dame:
Snapchat is made for thots and thristy trapping

1527348317809_131x191.png

Losttribe

[Formerly Blackking]
Daps
Word I gotcha tough guy . the rappers is the face of some nikkas who will do some shyt to you 21 savage got the "look" of a shooter of course a nikka from nothing gon be sprung off amber rose . why they gotta be cocksuckers man? I'm not a blood and I dnt fucc w too many of this nikkas tracks besides red opps but I'm not a jealous hater that nikka living the life

He living his life

Not a life I would want. Im not hating.... I'd just rather not be a homo thug walking thru slut walks simping using filters to take snapchat cum shots

:hubie:

Yaboysix

That nikka
Daps
Reppin
Tampa Florida
:dwillhuh: my breh, this man is virtually consuming a white substance that appears to be a cac colored (21 would say flavored :dame:) appendage, portruding in a downward fashion into his oral cavity.

My breh, what female would find this act attractive :jbhmm::what::lolbron::dame:
Idk. Haven't checked, but knowing Women. .if we would read the comments from mostly females, hoes would be going crazy over watching this nikka catch shyt in his mouth. Idk people are weird lol

Daps
Reppin
#RIP Kobe
nikkas talking crazy yeah the Snapchat shyt is sus but running up on 21 savage or young thug will result in a new hole in ya body and you might die. Also I agree w. You doing "thuggish " shyt gets a certain type of bytch and tbh the hoes that lames worship is a annoying lil girl to nikkas like me but bytches who REALLY got the bread be on some "intimidated" shyt after newness wear off

Gay ass nikka protecting his daddy . U a bytch, fukk yo dead family

Inf1ne

Banned
Daps
No p*ssy this weekend or what g? Its alright brother

I'm just a punk bytch come woop me dog lol I'm a jokester but ill make ya soul leave ya body

Inf1ne

Banned
Daps
Ill tell u like I've told countless ppl online man we can link up and get some of this stress off what u want on the clock 2 min 3 min or first fall?

Just what I thought punk have a good night okay sweetie

Daps
Reppin
#RIP Kobe
Ill tell u like I've told countless ppl online man we can link up and get some of this stress off what u want on the clock 2 min 3 min or first fall?

Just what I thought punk have a good night okay sweetie

Yeah yeah yeah u just like BrothaGay

I’m in Texas, you don’t want smoke you prolly in Maine . Sit yo ass down gay bytch. Idc about none of yo gym videos, you can’t press a .40 round.

Inf1ne

Banned
Daps

One of my favorite songs

21 with the banger
This what ima woop u to

This what ima clear my mind to omw to ya bytch house to break her back ...spinal

This what ima fukk ya bald head mammy to when she impressed by the strong father figure in the house and I tell ya what if the head good I might getcha a Nintendo ok son