21 Savage catching and swallowing loads in the mouth, WTF brehs???!!

Inf1ne

Banned
Daps
21 savage ain't never been a pimp... he strike me as one of them them nikkas tht only got play from burnt out hoes b4 he got famous. Thts what coli lames and cac incels don't understand, not all 'thugs' get p*ssy like tht.
nikkas talking crazy yeah the Snapchat shyt is sus but running up on 21 savage or young thug will result in a new hole in ya body and you might die. Also I agree w. You doing "thuggish " shyt gets a certain type of bytch and tbh the hoes that lames worship is a annoying lil girl to nikkas like me but bytches who REALLY got the bread be on some "intimidated" shyt after newness wear off

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
full

:russ: :lolbron: :mjlol: :pachaha: :heh: :deadrose: :dead:

Losttribe

[Formerly Blackking]
Daps
nikkas talking crazy yeah the Snapchat shyt is sus but running up on 21 savage or young thug will result in a new hole in ya body and you might die. Also I agree w. You doing "thuggish " shyt gets a certain type of bytch and tbh the hoes that lames worship is a annoying lil girl to nikkas like me but bytches who REALLY got the bread be on some "intimidated" shyt after newness wear off
These cock sucking faggits aint the only ones w guns bruh

:francis:

:russ:At nikkas who pretend swallow cum being the 2018 nikkas to fear

Inf1ne

Banned
Daps
These cock sucking faggits aint the only ones w guns bruh

:francis:

:russ:At nikkas who pretend swallow cum being the 2018 nikkas to fear
Word I gotcha tough guy . the rappers is the face of some nikkas who will do some shyt to you 21 savage got the "look" of a shooter of course a nikka from nothing gon be sprung off amber rose . why they gotta be cocksuckers man? I'm not a blood and I dnt fucc w too many of this nikkas tracks besides red opps but I'm not a jealous hater that nikka living the life