20ft Salt water Crocodiles. 2400lb.

Inspect Her Deck

Skins of all colours come together as brothers
Daps
I reckon Nile crocodiles are slightly more fearsome than our Saltwater crocs.

Gustave (crocodile) - Wikipedia

:merchant:

Regardless though people should show these animals a lot of respect; you have to be cautious with them. You need to respect the fact that this animal design is so successful that it has barely changed in like, 300 million years or something. Camping on an essential resource (water) and optimising your build to excel at sniping other players who get too close is like an unbeatable video game tactic, so much so that it's considered unsportsmanlike. This is basically what crocodiles do.

So when you're in their element you need to be cautious and respect how god damn strong they are in that situation. You can't just dive straight into the water like you're dealing with a teddy bear

Nile crocodiles have a WAY stronger bite force of 5000 psi compared to 3700 psi for a saltwater crocodile. The latter is a larger animal though. Either one is NOT to be fukked with lol.

Pseudonym

Secretary of Defense of #catset
Supporter
Daps
id do that in a second. yall scared of everything

:francis: Ditto, that peaks my interest. I plan to go scuba diving the coral reef at some point in Down Under, might have to add this as well.

Robo Squirrel

CEO @ Squirrel Burger: Fish & Chips
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Francisco, CA
In Australia

nintchdbpict000350963669.jpg

sddefault.jpg
:francis:

Sukairain

Shahenshah
Daps
Reppin
Straiya
:francis: Ditto, that peaks my interest. I plan to go scuba diving the coral reef at some point in Down Under, might have to add this as well.

You better be quick about that, the reef is dying fast and there probably won't be very much of it left to see in a few years time