20ft Salt water Crocodiles. 2400lb.

Sukairain

Shahenshah
Daps
Reppin
Straiya
does that apply to these creatures though :jbhmm:

I won't say it's an 'easy win,' for a human it's definitely a lot harder the bigger they get because the bigger they get the more resistant they are to gunfire. But for most smaller animals that they usually prey on, like antelope and zebras and stuff about that size, it's a disadvantage for the crocodile if it gets too big because it can't move fast enough to keep up with how agile they are.

At that point they have to change up their hunting strategy and have to go for animals that are bigger and less agile, like hippos. Or cannibalism:

crocodile-cannibal-01.jpg

PAY-Crocodile.jpg

:picard:

Daps
Reppin
Golden Era/Drama free Zone
I won't say it's an 'easy win,' for a human it's definitely a lot harder the bigger they get because the bigger they get the more resistant they are to gunfire. But for most smaller animals that they usually prey on, like antelope and zebras and stuff about that size, it's a disadvantage for the crocodile if it gets too big because it can't move fast enough to keep up with how agile they are.

At that point they have to change up their hunting strategy and have to go for animals that are bigger and less agile, like hippos. Or cannibalism:

crocodile-cannibal-01.jpg

PAY-Crocodile.jpg

:picard:
imagine eating ur own breh

:mjcry:

Goat poster

KANG LIFE
Daps
Crocodile and Alligators are demonic animals.

as with most cold blooded meat eating creatures

I legit never feel bad seeing them killed

Are they even able to show affection? All they do is hunt and kill whatever they can for their own bellies