RENO, Nevada
Shyt has to be fake

aa7bdb70a6a41dfe1ca90d395963222a

Sukairain

Shahenshah
Daps
Reppin
Straiya
I reckon Nile crocodiles are slightly more fearsome than our Saltwater crocs.

Gustave (crocodile) - Wikipedia

:merchant:

Regardless though people should show these animals a lot of respect; you have to be cautious with them. You need to respect the fact that this animal design is so successful that it has barely changed in like, 300 million years or something. Camping on an essential resource (water) and optimising your build to excel at sniping other players who get too close is like an unbeatable video game tactic, so much so that it's considered unsportsmanlike. This is basically what crocodiles do.

So when you're in their element you need to be cautious and respect how god damn strong they are in that situation. You can't just dive straight into the water like you're dealing with a teddy bear

Sukairain

Shahenshah
Daps
Reppin
Straiya
Two words for them Australian cacs, Steve Irwin.

He got killed by a manta ray, not a crocodile. He could wrestle them pretty easily because they aren't very good at opening their mouths; all the power in their jaws is for closing the mouth not opening it. I've seen videos where even the most giant crocodiles can have their mouths forced shut with just a couple of layers of duct tape. The babies can have their mouths forced shut by a little rubber band :mjlol:

That being said all of his wrestling footage is when they are both on dry land, even somebody with all his experience with crocodiles would get bodied instantly if they tried fighting them in water

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Two words for them Australian cacs, Steve Irwin.

He died from a stingray tho. :francis:

Actually wonder what he would think of all this. He'd probably like the fact that people got to experience crocodiles this up close. I'm sure it's safe and has lots of safety features in place especially with no major incidents except for the one when the cable broke discussed in that video. But I don't know if I'd be willing enough to risk it. Just the potential of something going wrong with that huge creature in there might be too much. Can swallow my ass in one piece. :merchant:

O³ (O cubed)

No more PAWGs, PLEASE??!!!??
Daps
Reppin
Hackney, London
He got killed by a manta ray, not a crocodile. He could wrestle them pretty easily because they aren't very good at opening their mouths; all the power in their jaws is for closing the mouth not opening it. I've seen videos where even the most giant crocodiles can have their mouths forced shut with just a couple of layers of duct tape. The babies can have their mouths forced shut by a little rubber band :mjlol:
He was fukking with the stingray and got shanked. White people like fukking with things that should be left in peace.I'm more in fear of a death roll than crocodile teeth.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA

That being said all of his wrestling footage is when they are both on dry land, even somebody with all his experience with crocodiles would get bodied instantly if they tried fighting them in water
Most the ones he fought were like 8-10 feet. These motherfukkers are like double and more that size. Even on land he'd still likely get bodied. Of course with his team it might've been different. Not a risk worth taking tho.