'209 vs. Ireland' - UFC 202 Thread (Diaz/McGregor II, Glover/Rumble, Cerrone/Story)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
- Win 3 out of 5 rounds
- End the fight on top of your opponent punching his face
- Lose the decision

Typical UFC. Gotta do what's best for business.

He didn't win round 2 breh. He came back strong at the end, but Connor had him the majority of the round

87 others

Superstar
Daps
I was surprised to see Diaz get dropped by those lefts like that. He's getting older, I guess. I think his chin will go the way of Liddell/Nogueira in the next couple of years.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
dude doesn't know what fight he's watching, he's getting the 3rd round confused with the 4th when McGregor dominated the shyt outta that round and got his 2nd wind back. I thought after the 3rd round finished Nate was gonna come out and stop him but he bounced back in a big way.

He didn't bounce back in a big way, he got a second wind and then started taking a beating again when nate hit him with knees against cage lmao

He lost that round it was tied going to the fifth, and he won the fifth round

Propaganda

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
i dunno if it's just because y'all legit hate conor or what but that wasn't some egregious decision. it was a very close fight that could've gone either way. dude was lighting nate up the whole fight, he was still tagging him with hard shots and big leg kicks even when he was slowed down and tired. and of course, diaz just kept eating whatever came his way and stayed pressuring him, putting the volume on him.

i never would've thought this fight would go 5 rounds but after it did...i had mcgregor winning it. and he did. :yeshrug:

Super Cheech

I Feel So Westcoast
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles / SOHH Icey