'209 vs. Ireland' - UFC 202 Thread (Diaz/McGregor II, Glover/Rumble, Cerrone/Story)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

KRiLL (+)

Yo! Ho! Ho!
Daps
Reppin
Straw Hat Pirates
it's a bunch of Skip Bayless/Manny Paciquao vs Mayweather like talk in here...
CbKO5D4.png

DaveyDave

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Australia
Cats saying Diaz won this far and away? Do you know what takedown defence is? Do you know about damage? Not even Nates face I'm talking about his leg and the way he had Diaz limping surfing the fight, you don't see fighters limp around like that unless their leg is super fukked up. Conor knocked him down several times, Nate NEVER had Conor in that much trouble from strikes and he MEVER took him down until the last 10 secs. How long have you guys been watching MMA?

RubioTheCruel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
I guess I'm the only one that thought the judges were right. Oh well.

If you're giving McGregor rd2, yeah, he won the fight. At best I think rd 2 was 10-10 and could be scored for Diaz.

I think draw was a fair result but I'm not mad with Conor getting the win. He really impressed me. He fought a really smart fight, his TDD is much improved and he scored a couple knockdowns on Diaz.

Lazy Migrant

Migrated
Supporter
Daps
Connor Won rounds 1, 2, and 4
Diaz won 3, and 5

Connor was catching him with kicks and as much as people rave about Diaz's boxing I thought Connor was winning most of the exchanges (when he wasn't running). He knocked him down 2 or 3 times.

The only way Diaz could've won is if they punished Connor for running so much. Since Nate was moving forward maybe they could've game him credit for effective aggressiveness.
Rules and Regulations - Unified Rules and Other MMA Regulations

All in all a good fight. Can't wait to see a third fight.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
There was times that fight could go either way. But TDD is a factor and so were all those unchecked leg kicks

No screwjob here

The leg kicks won Conor the first two rounds they weren't a factor after that lmao

He still got taking down and the 5th and Nate controlled him most of the round

He almost got finished in the 4th round, and he was hurt in the 3rd

He started strong but he lost in the second half of the fight, Nate Diaz was about to finish him and he was saved by the bell in the fifth lmao

William Heavy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nate fukked up by letting off the gas after that third round. Should of put the pressure from the opening bell of that fourth round. Conor was gassed and hurt at that point, but then caught his wind in the beginning of the fourth, and i'm pretty sure the judges gave conor that fourth round. Nate should never assume the judging would go in his favor.