'209 vs. Ireland' - UFC 202 Thread (Diaz/McGregor II, Glover/Rumble, Cerrone/Story)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ribbs

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Judges scorecards

CqW2tUQWgAEsMF1.jpg

jackswstd

Retired
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Conor still had the better punches....most of Diaz stuff last 2 rounds had zero behind it....
They were landing though and scoring. If we're gonna nitpick strikes by the amount of power behind it they need to change the way they score fights.

Lazy Migrant

Migrated
Supporter
Daps
McGregor moving around the ring landing the cleaner shots ala Money May but the Coli says he ran :mjpls:

Nah. Mayweather evades. Connor was running. He wasn't even facing him a lot of the times. I think Connor won, but he was definitely running. At points Diaz was pointing and laughing at him.
Evading doesn't work in the UFC when you can be physically grabbed and clinched

My dude what are you talking about? :dahell:

jpuh7c_jpg_medium.gif

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
Nate won rounds 2,3 (by a wide margin) and 5. 2 might be arguable, but they should have taken a point from Conor for all of that running. 47-47 at the absolute worst.

Watch the FightMetric numbers prove me right about this being a bullshyt screwjob. Looks like Conor was making a guarantee when he said that there would be a third fight.

Edit: Round 2 FightMetric numbers: Nate Diaz landed 37/76 Significant Strikes to Conor's 34/70. Both landed at 48%. Conor did not win that round.

Why are people surprised? When a fight like this is so close, they'll want to squeeze out a 3rd one. It's shady as hell but it's a business move.

Box Cutta

Bumbling Sidekick
Daps
Reppin
Sanitation Department
the hypocrisy :smh:
To be fair, when has Floyd ever legit dropped his gloves, turned his entire body, and jogged away foot over foot like that?

Like someone said earlier, Floyd evades shots...Conor had moments of legit jogging tonight.

Besides, Conor and his fans should know by now to keep Mayweather's name out'chea moufs....:pachaha: