Votes: 69 40.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
Mexico’s President is a Physicist
Tonga’s President is a Mathematician

We really can’t find a someone more adept to run the United States than Biden or Trump huh?

Elon Musk has a physics degree too And I don't want his hand anywhere near the nuclear button.

That said, I don't think knowing your way around a Fourier transform makes you any more qualified to run a country.

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
eating-nom-nom.gif

Took me two decades to realize that ole dude had a dikk as a nose :dead:

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Elon Musk has a physics degree too And I don't want his hand anywhere near the nuclear button.

That said, I don't think knowing your way around a Fourier transform makes you any more qualified to run a country.
Yeah but they’re most likely sharp enough not to mistake calling another world leader the person ordering the bombing and killing of their people. Right in front of the whole world too.

No wonder why people think Americans are on the job market, these are the decisions we make.

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
Yeah but they’re most likely sharp enough not to mistake calling another world leader the person ordering the bombing and killing of their people. Right in front of the whole world too.

I'm an electrical engineer. A lot of us suck at at communicating when talking about something outside of our expertise lol.