Most Important Election of Our Lives

• Yes

Votes: 103 59.9%
  • Nígga Please

Votes: 69 40.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Daps
I remind u we’re talking about the President of the united states. Not city council.
you’re right, and keeping a lunatic who wants to destroy the world out of the white house is more important than worrying about mr. magoo sitting in the oval office.

:unimpressed:

Daps
Reppin
Occulonimbus edoequus
This.

There is no way to transfer the Biden/Harris campaign apparatus over to anyone else but Kamala. Leaving aside all the RNC roadblocks that would be thrown up to keep anyone not named Biden/Harris off the ballot, since it is well past every FEC/state/primary deadline to register.

Campaign staff on the ground? Work for Biden/Harris campaign. Leases for office space? Under Biden/Harris campaign. Donor lists? Biden/Harris campaign. Volunteer lists? Biden/Harris campaign. Vendor contracts? Biden/Harris campaign. TV ad time? Biden/Harris campaign. Bank accounts? Biden/Harris campaign. Donor dollars? Biden/Harris campaign. Voter targeting data? That's out the door now, you have a new candidate.

There is no world where this works for anyone but Kamala Harris. Anyone else would be starting impossibly behind.

We need to stop with this fantasy.
Can there be a vice for Harris?

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
the country needs to keep trump out of office.

i don’t think trump will win. black people, like always, will come to the rescue. our numbers are concentrated in enough key states to give biden the election if we come out to vote.

Yo breh, you good? I thought you were a Trump supporter. :ohhh:

You finally coming around to the Dark [Brandon] side? :mjgrin:

cheek100

Truuu
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
you’re right, and keeping a lunatic who wants to destroy the world out of the white house is more important than worrying about mr. magoo sitting in the oval office.

Now when u say destroy the world… :jbhmm: u mean like war? Or something else…

Daps
Now when u say destroy the world… :jbhmm: u mean like war? Or something else…
i mean toxically devoted to capitalist supremacy, to the extent it burns the world and causes a mass extinction of the human race.

we need someone who, even if with half-assed measures, will do something to address climate change and the existential threat it poses.

trump and his handlers want to create a society in which power rests solely in the possession of an elite class of incredibly wealthy white men who will have free reign to exploit land, labor and resources.

:francis:

voltronblack

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i mean toxically devoted to capitalist supremacy, to the extent it burns the world and causes a mass extinction of the human race.

we need someone who, even if with half-assed measures, will do something to address climate change and the existential threat it poses.

trump and his handlers want to create a society in which power rests solely in the possession of an elite class of incredibly wealthy white men who will have free reign to exploit land, labor and resources.

:francis:
So Neo-Feudalism:mjpls:
The history of the modern democratic state can be understood as a story of shifting authority and lawmaking, first from private potentates to sovereign monarchs, and then to publicly accountable democracies. Today, this centuries-long democratizing trend is rapidly being reversed. Western democracies are not simply embracing neoliberalism in the sense of deregulating the economy. Elites are pursuing something aptly described as a new form of feudalism, in which entire realms of public law, public property, due process, and citizen rights revert to unaccountable control by private business.

The system of finance, once supervised by bank regulatory agencies and the Securities and Exchange Commission, has been delegated to private realms of law. The financial collapse of 2008 is best understood as the seizure, corruption, and abuse of entire domains of regulation and jurisprudence. Laws to protect workers and consumers, reflecting 70 years of struggle to expand rights, are now erased by compulsory arbitration regimes. Trade law permits similar private tribunals to overturn or sidestep public regulation. Tech platform monopolies have created a proprietary regime where they can crush competitors and invade consumer privacy by means of onerous terms, often buried in online “terms of service” provisions. The unity of common scientific inquiry has been balkanized by confidentiality agreements and abuses of patents, as scientific knowledge comes to be “owned” by private entities. Companies like Monsanto, manipulating intellectual property and trade law, prevent farmers from following the ancient practice of keeping seeds for the next planting season. This is not deregulation or neoliberalism. It is legally sanctioned private jurisprudence—neo-feudalism.

KingTut

Green diamonds like a dill pickle
Daps
Reppin
TX
It has to be Kamala. Vice President is the only person who can legally inherit the president's shyt....in this case over 200mil and all the campaign staff.

Her poll numbers against Trump are horrendous. I'd vote for her but the Dems know they will lose a significant amount of non-black voters if she is the nominee, so it's not happening.

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
Obama coming back like Jordan wearing the 4...5.
Nah Obama has had and taken more than enough.

The media is sitting back laughing at everyone taking this seriously. The viewpoint that it was overblown is slowly gaining steam. Because it's pretty much milked. A month from now it'll be nearly forgotten.

This, along with that immunity ruling(will go down in history as a turning point in this country and not a pretty one) has only emboldened more support for the Left. When I say 2016 was a long long time ago I'm talking about stuff like this.

Tlr and the mods in hl want Biden and the Left to fail. The folks that run this place have a very obvious right wing slant. They try to keep it under wraps but they have been sloppy lately and more and more of it has been coming to the surface.

Biden is not dropping out. There will be no 11th hour running of Kamala or Bernie(progressives arethe main ones trying to keep this alive trust me) or anybody else.

See you in November maga crew. Good luck. You'll need it.

east

Screwed up... till tha casket drops!!
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx ➡️ New England
kamala's +178 at my book to be the democratic nominee, i'm thinking of sending it :lupe:

edit: papa needs a new pair of shoes, fucc it we ball :wow:

Prolific

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I just don’t see this fool stepping down. His inner circle is intent on letting him get smoked in November and bringing down America with him. It’s gonna be insane watching all the finger pointing and blame shifting when Trump is back in the WH.

If Biden had any dignity or honor he would step aside. In fact, he never should’ve ran for reelection in the first place but here we are.

If he stepped aside, he would have no choice but to put his full support and backing behind his VP. The problem with Kamala is she’s not that much popular than he is.

My pick would be Gretchen Whitmer. Popular swing state governor who would smoke Trump in a debate.

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
My pick would be Gretchen Whitmer. Popular swing state governor who would smoke Trump in a debate.
A woman will have to go through the full two year process like Obama did to get the nomination.

Too many people just can’t stand women in general(especially those in power)unless she just has the “it” factor to overcome those obstacles