Votes: 69 40.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Reality

Make your own luck.
Daps
Reppin
NULL
funny, isn’t it? if i decide not to support either candidate, i am apparently choosing trump.

:mjgrin:

If there's a car that's rolling down hill fast towards a baby in a stroller...and people are running behind the car to stop it, but it's unclear if they'll be able to stop it or not.

And you just watch and choose not to run over and help.... no, you're not technically running the baby over with the car yourself, but you're still going to get the :comeon:

And I understand your argument seems to be "it's not that serious if the car hits the stroller", but realize you look crazy selfish and/or ignorant to anyone who thinks you shouldn't chance a car hitting a baby

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
lol @ Trump referring to the fact he can only serve 1 more term as him saying he is going to overthrow the government. Is Congress, the Supreme Court, the police and military just gonna say, "OK.'?
Some people are either gullible or purposely pushing fake narratives.
The way I read it is "I won't run again in 4 years so you can go back to not voting "
it's this

all this shyt about "trump is gonna get rid of the '28 election and stay in power" is retarded. he's a fat, obese, 78 year old covid survivor; he might not even be alive in 2028. and even his own party is full of dudes who are already staffing their own '28 campaigns. they're not just gonna be like "yeah, sure donald, let's rip up the constitution and you stay in power" :dead:

a second trump term will be awful, but not for that reason. and i hate this approach from the dems because they shouldnt be acting scared of him. they should be calling him a p*ssy and a loser

Last edited:

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
I honestly don’t see how you can vote third party or not vote at all at this point. It blows my mind

With all the shyt he’s shown you and all the shyt his supporters have shown you another term should scare the hell out of you.
They either extremely fukking dumb like reading/listening comprehension levels of dumb
Or just piece of shyt shills :manny:

Kurt off them percs

With Booker T wife
Daps
lol @ Trump referring to the fact he can only serve 1 more term as him saying he is going to overthrow the government. Is Congress, the Supreme Court, the police and military just gonna say, "OK.'?
Some people are either gullible or purposely pushing fake narratives.
You'll be surprised. Ever since Barry was president, many of those folks felt like their social status was threatened. Like being straight and white was a disadvantage in today's society. This is why Trump won the last time. So if you give them an chance to feel empowered to do and say wtf they want permanently? They just might take it

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
You'll be surprised. Ever since Barry was president, many of those folks felt like their social status was threatened. Like being straight and white was a disadvantage in today's society. This is why Trump won the last time. So if you give them an chance to feel empowered to do and say wtf they want permanently? They just might take it
It's not up to me it's up to elected Democrats to stop him.
If Trump is able to outmaneuver every Democrat in Congress and the SC to break every rule and stay in office they are extremely pitiful. And we have to vote for chumps who might let that happen?

mc_brew

#NotMyPresident
Daps
Reppin
the black cat is my crown...
the duopoly deliberately excludes third party candidates from the debate stage as they feel these candidates only play the spoiler role in elections... not likely that we will ever see third party candidates for president on the same stage as the dem and repug nominees....

so why don't third parties get together and debate themselves.....? wouldn't that be interesting if rfk, west, and stein did a debate....? i mean, i'm not supporting any of them, but that would spread their message further than any other realistic platform.....