Veteran
Daps

GUTi9HwXIAAURJ4.jpg

bnew

Veteran
Daps

1/10
YIMBYs to the white house!

"We have permitting that takes too long...and prohibits or makes more expensive doing renewable energy projects. I think that same thing applies to housing. We put up barriers to making it more affordable." - Democratic VP Candidate Tim Walz

2/10
And he signed legislation to legalize single-stair apartment buildings in Minnesota last year?! Folks, we are SO back.

3/10
America is going to BUILD again! Based and Walz-pilled!

4/10
Not so much

Kamala Harris’s recent embrace of rent control, explained

5/10

6/10
✊🏾✊🏾✊🏾🏘️

7/10
the best policies in the world aren't going to matter if they lose Pennsylvania

I truly, truly hope they can do it

8/10
Goddamn it feels good to hear a politician speak like a normal person about real issues

9/10
@GavinNewsom take notes. We need this energy in CA.

10/10
BASED

To post tweets in this format, more info here: https://www.thecoli.com/threads/tips-and-tricks-for-posting-the-coli-megathread.984734/post-52211196

bnew

Veteran
Daps
You need to watch him speak, and do more research. You're youtube algorithm clearly isn't politics lol. He's basically the most progressive gov in the U.S. which gets say...those stubborn Bernie bro leftists on our side again

Here's a list of his accomplishments, from a bernie bro commentator also:

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
They need Pennsylvania to win the White House so I’m suprised no Shapiro cause that coulda almost guaranteed them that state
Is Shapiro no longer going to advocate for Kamala now...I mean I don't see how this changes that calculus if he's still going to be a campaign surrogate

Spence

Superstar
Daps
We’ll see ….him suddenly flipping like that and going against the current top of the ticket candidate on some sour grapes shyt wouldn’t be good politics for him imo
There’s still valuable cabinet appointments to jockey for

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
They need Pennsylvania to win the White House so I’m suprised no Shapiro cause that coulda almost guaranteed them that state
Kamala Harris is not going to win Pennsylvania. Dummy Trump is going to lose Pennsylvania. That fool is saying more and more ridiculous stuff and some Republicans are finally listening and reacting to his dumbass. Just last week the media glossed over the fact that Trump for no apparent reason attacked the Governors of Georgia and Tennessee. Both of those dudes are Republicans. Trump even went after the wife of one of those dude's and the man had to tell Trump to keep his wife's name out his mouth.