• Nígga Please

Votes: 69 40.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SAJ!!

Straight Shooter
Supporter
Daps
Its always the most ignorant nikkaz. Project 2025 is going to destroy black America and these brain dead nikkaz don't even know it.
I told my Aunt the exact same thing.

90s Rap treated Trump like a cashapp
The last four years have been a smackblack
Now we know, sixty-five percent of this country is wack
If y'all let this dude come back.
-
Chuck D

Killah Ray

Carolina hail to thee....
Daps
Kamala really got Trump and co shook…:ehh:

Not gonna lie, I thought it was absolutely crazy to let her run against Trump to feeling like she’s got a better shot than Joe did at beating him in 24 hrs. I think if she locks in Shapiro as VP, he locks up PA and can really help with the other swing states….

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
These two are probably the best choices for VP.

Both have military experience, both white males which will make people feel more at ease than if it was two women or two non white people. Both have more experience than JD Vance and can make him look like an overambitious kid that isn't ready for the big leagues. Both from battleground states too. She could surprise everyone and pick John ossof.

Imagine trying to bullshyt a man who was an investigative journalist and who is camera trained and ready.

Dreamchaser

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area

Both have military experience, both white males which will make people feel more at ease than if it was two women or two non white people. Both have more experience than JD Vance and can make him look like an overambitious kid that isn't ready for the big leagues. Both from battleground states too. She could surprise everyone and pick John ossof.

Imagine trying to bullshyt a man who was an investigative journalist and who is camera trained and ready.
I think its Kelly. His credentials are what Harris needs as a VP. Plus, he's military, wife experience as a gun violence survivor helps him a lot. He's from Arizona which as a democratic as Governor that can pick a replacement.

MoshpitMazi

Moshpit Gxng/ Anti Fash
Daps
Reppin
Stone Mountain GA

Oh shyt that's Gabby Giffords husband ! That would be huge.

I like his credentials.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush

Def will be a toss up between Kelly and Basher

Daps
hxl3kYE_d.webp

:mjlol: