Votes: 69 40.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MoshpitMazi

Moshpit Gxng/ Anti Fash
Daps
Reppin
Stone Mountain GA
People don't understand, in the Senate, Harris had one of the most progressive voting records of all her colleagues including ones that ran on progressive platforms. Voteview | Sen. HARRIS, Kamala Devi (Democrat, CA): Sen. HARRIS is more liberal than 98% of the 117th Senate, and more liberal than 96% of Democrats

You gotta remember a California moderate is pretty progressive to the rest of the country. So yeah, she's got the liberal record and she'd have a different view on shyt. Even though Foreign Policy might be her biggest blind spot.
Kamala harris being a low-key progressive was not something I had expected :jbhmm:

2 term mala let's get it

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Kamala harris being a low-key progressive was not something I had expected :jbhmm:

2 term mala let's get it
her and Warren were top 2 progressive SENATORS based on legislation when they served together. Mind you, there 100 senators. Bernie is like top 3-4.

I kept telling yall that you all dont know her that well.

North of Death

All Star
Bushed
Daps
If Kamala wins, a black guy in the house of rep who is the leader, and dems decide to nominate a black Senate leader in charge. Will MAGA commit that? :patrice:
Lol you asking if MAGA will commit that. What you should be asking is will black people receive tangibles. Proves my point that bkack people like you arent serious about liberation...just optics and troll meme material for MAGA, the hell with liberating policies

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps

2 term mala let's get it

Yeah, because people don't pay attention to shyt or talk about shyt like this unless its a funny soundbite. Her and Warren were holding it down for Progressives even more than the so called "Squad". She ain't the type to shout her shyt from the mountaintops but get the work done. This is another reason why the rhetoric from 2020 to now is bullshyt. Kamala is a progressive. Period.

her and Warren were top 2 progressive SENATORS based on legislation when they served together. Mind you, there 100 senators. Bernie is like top 3-4.

I kept telling yall that you all dont know her that well.

Yup. The info is out there and easy to find. I haven't seen it yet, but I'm expecting the hyper-leftist factions to come out and start talking shyt. Don't be fooled, ideocracy is a symptom of the left as well.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Yeah, because people don't pay attention to shyt or talk about shyt like this unless its a funny soundbite. Her and Warren were holding it down for Progressives even more than the so called "Squad". She ain't the type to shout her shyt from the mountaintops but get the work done. This is another reason why the rhetoric from 2020 to now is bullshyt. Kamala is a progressive. Period.

Yup. The info is out there and easy to find. I haven't seen it yet, but I'm expecting the hyper-leftist factions to come out and start talking shyt. Don't be fooled, ideocracy is a symptom of the left as well.
This is why I’m glad she’s leaning into the POLICE OFFICER shyt. fukk these progressives online. They dont know shyt, can’t win shyt, and think their theory and pontificating makes them experts in tactics or strategy or policy. These fukkers attacked Kamala for not calling for LITERALLY the same healthcare plan Bernie had. Just complete fukking selfish a$$holes and bernie dead enders.

NOW THEYRE ATTACKING AOC!. I mean…you can’t satisfy them and I’m glad we’re realizing who the real “base” is and who the opportunists are.

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
This is why I’m glad she’s leaning into the POLICE OFFICER shyt. fukk these progressives online. They dont know shyt, can’t win shyt, and think their theory and pontificating makes them experts in tactics or strategy or policy. These fukkers attacked Kamala for not calling for LITERALLY the same healthcare plan Bernie had. Just complete fukking selfish a$$holes and bernie dead enders.

NOW THEYRE ATTACKING AOC!. I mean…you can’t satisfy them and I’m glad we’re realizing who the real “base” is and who the opportunists are.

It's absurd. The base is mostly silent until election day. But based on the fundraising numbers and the energy....this was just the shot in the arm the left needed.

The AOC shyt is clown shoes. I actually respect the hell out of AOC. Because she got to Washington and realized that the game ain't about altruism. That firebrand shyt gets you voted out fast. Move quietly and effectively is how you get shyt done. Then when you got some bills under your belt you can start beating your chest.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
It's absurd. The base is mostly silent until election day. But based on the fundraising numbers and the energy....this was just the shot in the arm the left needed.

The AOC shyt is clown shoes. I actually respect the hell out of AOC. Because she got to Washington and realized that the game ain't about altruism. That firebrand shyt gets you voted out fast. Move quietly and effectively is how you get shyt done. Then when you got some bills under your belt you can start beating your chest.
AOC is the new Pelosi. Same back story etc. They’re gonna learn tho...