Votes: 69 40.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MVike28

right around the ACC
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
Countdown before Trump lashes out at that fakkit dork JD Vance.

It's coming :mjlol:

this will end in a complete fiery collapse :mjgrin:

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
It's absurd. The base is mostly silent until election day. But based on the fundraising numbers and the energy....this was just the shot in the arm the left needed.

The AOC shyt is clown shoes. I actually respect the hell out of AOC. Because she got to Washington and realized that the game ain't about altruism. That firebrand shyt gets you voted out fast. Move quietly and effectively is how you get shyt done. Then when you got some bills under your belt you can start beating your chest.

:manny:That's why even when I disagree with her, I have to admire how she plays the game. She ain't stupid.

Truthfully, she's gonna have a long/successful career like in the vein of Pelosi (don't think she'll be president) and left wingers better take cues from their friends in France and get their head on straight. Cause if Kamala somehow pulls this off, they right is gonna bring that 90's-Tea Party energy and put it in overdrive.

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
:manny:That's why even when I disagree with her, I have to admire how she plays the game. She ain't stupid.

Truthfully, she's gonna have a long/successful career like in the vein of Pelosi (don't think she'll be president) and left wingers better take cues from their friends in France and get their head on straight. Cause if Kamala somehow pulls this off, they right is gonna bring that 90's-Tea Party energy and put it in overdrive.

1. On the AOC point I agree. Her brand and voting record is strong enough that a Senate seat is her destiny. She'll be a political name in the same vein as McCain, Pelosi, Dingle, etc. IF she continues to play the game. At this point, she's not about to be unseated by anyone in her district.

2. This is different from France the Right over there is centered around anti-Islamic, anti-African doctrine and doesn't have the cult of personality that Trump has. Also, the general population is SIGNIFICANTLY more liberal than even Americans are. So it was natural that the Right lost big in France. In America, the situation is much more terse. There's Gaza, there's inflation, there's a ton of other shyt that people think about. BUT what Kamala can do that Biden couldn't is galvanize black and white women. Which if you do that....you basically win every state.

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
1. On the AOC point I agree. Her brand and voting record is strong enough that a Senate seat is her destiny. She'll be a political name in the same vein as McCain, Pelosi, Dingle, etc. IF she continues to play the game. At this point, she's not about to be unseated by anyone in her district.

2. This is different from France the Right over there is centered around anti-Islamic, anti-African doctrine and doesn't have the cult of personality that Trump has. Also, the general population is SIGNIFICANTLY more liberal than even Americans are. So it was natural that the Right lost big in France. In America, the situation is much more terse. There's Gaza, there's inflation, there's a ton of other shyt that people think about. BUT what Kamala can do that Biden couldn't is galvanize black and white women. Which if you do that....you basically win every state.

:ohhh:........:francis:man.

bnew

Veteran
Daps