2024 NFL Offseason Thread

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
How many college programs have elite o-line coaching besides Iowa, Wisconsin, Arkansas and a few others?
Look at the programs you're naming. They're synonymous with putting talented and technically sound guys in the league. They can do that because those staffs rarely if ever have turnover, particularly at O-line coach. That still holds some weight. It's why a guy like Rick Trickett could get guys in the league. Wasn't getting the best ones but he got them technically sound (and Bellichek loved Trickett coached guys).
The same could be said about BC when Coughlin was coach there. Arkansas is elite o-line coaching? I must be missing something. They've only had 4 lineman drafted in the last decade. Their coach is just the one with the rep for his time at UGA but he's not putting guys in the league.
The job of college coaches is to win not to prep players for the NFL.
Let's be real here. There's maybe 7/8 coaches who are winning. The rest are just trying to win to keep their jobs and/or get guys in the league so they have that to brag on and help with recruiting. And for any of that to occur you have to develop them. This ain't like the shyt Cal do at UK and just roll a ball out there and let guys have at it. I say it all the time. Even with all the talent Kirby gets in Athens, it's the guys they tuck away for 2 seasons who make just as much of an impact than the high 4/5 star kids. It's why he went crazy recruiting lineman this past cycle. It's a historically bad o-lineman class and he snatched up all the high floor, possibly high ceiling kids up.

Braman

Superstar
Daps
Yo the bears kinda stacked :lupe:

Bears aint stacked :dead:

No QB, no Oline, no WR aside from Moore

I don’t need ESPN to spoon feed my takes. And I’m telling you now, BEFORE it happens, they are stacked.

I said all this before they signed mfin Keenan Allen :laff:

Your takes aged like curled milk sitting outside on a summer day. fukkin goofy.:bryan:

Orlavsky just said: “The bears will have the best situation for a #1 pick in 30 years” :pachaha:Like I said, THEY STACKED. Don’t ever doubt me again hoe:umad:

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
I said all this before they signed mfin Keenan Allen :laff:

Your takes aged like curled milk sitting outside on a summer day. fukkin goofy.:bryan:

Orlavsky just said: “The bears will have the best situation for a #1 pick in 30 years” :pachaha:Like I said, THEY STACKED. Don’t ever doubt me again hoe:umad:
LMAO. Even after adding Allen, they still aint stacked dumb fukk :dead:

u dont even know the definition of a stacked team. U acting like Bears have pro bowlers and all pros all over the roster :mjlol:
Ill wait until the season plays out and @ u when your stack team has another losing record cac :umad: