2024 NFL Offseason Thread

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Vikings are going to trade up to #1

They can’t get 2 or 3. Those teams HAVE to take a QB this draft. The bears can run it back with Fields and get 4 1sts from the Vikings.

RubioTheCruel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY

They can’t get 2 or 3. Those teams HAVE to take a QB this draft. The bears can run it back with Fields and get 4 1sts from the Vikings.
I just can't see the Bears keeping Fields. If they do, that makes a ton of sense for the Vikings to blow up this draft and next for Caleb.

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Did the Bears meet with Caleb already? Maybe the ownership/GM was put off by his personality. There are variables we don't see.

I still think it's a 95% probability they draft him btw.
hes meeting with them a week from today in Chicago, he wanted to wait to meet until after his pro day (which I believe is March 20)

#AAGang; formerly Selah
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Syracuse
This a great signing for the Bills, his numbers from a casual view never looked great but he's very high yac player but has always played with trash qbs. You can use him in a multitude of ways to pick up first downs
,slot yac throws over the middle inside outside screens he's dope I expect this to help a lot for diggs
Also a little less pressure to go WR at 28, we still have to rebuild our defense.

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm hoping a bigger body WR falls into the Chiefs lap in the draft. I don't like having a bunch of little guys running around.

Still available:
Tyler Boyd
Odell
DJ Chark
Michael Thomas

Odell and Boyd will get paid so they're not a possibility.

Chark only had a 1yr/5M deal with Carolina. They can afford him and he's productive. Averages 15 yards per reception for his career. He'd be an upgrade over MVS.

I know he can't stay healthy but maybe a super cheap incentive laden 1 year deal for MT :lupe:

MT is just for veteran depth and won't need a lot of snaps. Just gotta monitor him and hopefully he can be available for the playoffs. If the rookie they draft produces then it's even less snaps for MT. Chiefs are terrible at drafting WR's and rookies struggle in Andy's system so another veteran is needed. He can take Skyy's roster spot because an injured MT will have the same production Skyy had being a healthy scratch for the playoffs:beli:

It worked with Sammy Watkins who was injury prone and if I'm not mistaken he missed playoffs games but was back for the Super Bowl:yeshrug:

Packers are going to be really good. They can split their carries and save Jacobs heavy-lifting for the play-offs.

Tackling that RB duo is going to be ugly when those Lambeau temperatures drop.

Given their current roster, Packers are honestly having maybe the best offseason imo. They're stacked everywhere on offense now: RB, TE, WR core, etc. Youth everywhere.

They got 11 drafts picks this year that includes two 2nds and two 3rds. They've done so good at getting better while still somehow stashing capital.

They go OL this draft and they're going to be scary for the next 5-6 years. If they somehow land one or both of Fautana and Fuaga at IL :wow:

Same number of picks the Chiefs had after dealing Reek. Packers could be in the Super Bowl if they hit on those picks. Just fill needs with the best player available instead of trading up.

I bet they draft Dejean.

supposedly chasing down the Pats to get into the top 3, I dont know where they stand on Maye though

If they move up and take JJ:mjlol:

Mr. "He Wasn't Asked To Do A Lot At Michigan" will have to do plenty because that's not an offense he can just hand the ball off in.

I'm still not sold on Maye. If they have to give up 11, 23, and maybe next year's first or whatever haul I would want the clear cut #1 QB not 2 or 3. Penix will be there at 23 and with his arm he can probably step right in and produce with those weapons.

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Same number of picks the Chiefs had after dealing Reek. Packers could be in the Super Bowl if they hit on those picks. Just fill needs with the best player available instead of trading up.

I bet they draft Dejean.
Yup and the scary thing is it ain't a one and done Super Bowl team either, they're young af.

I can see them going CB with Coop additionally if he's still there.

I love the prospect of these guys at interior (the position many experts say are their best) and because they played OT primarily, provide depth there as well:

If they can get either or both, that offense is basically set up for the next decade with cats who measure similar to Penei Sewell. Fuaga didn't give up a single sack in two seasons playing RT.

Jacobs and Dillion running behind that, and they'd negate all pressure up the middle on Love? Dude would be having statue time to throw :wow:

Last edited:

broller

Veteran
Daps

I can't imagine Chicago trading out of 1, especially to 11. Ryan Poles needs to get a really good QB prospect

I also can't imagine Chicago trading within the division.

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn

Bears trading the #1 overall pick to division rival Vikings? :mjlol:

They're not running shyt back with Fields lol