2024 NFL Offseason Thread

Braman

Superstar
Daps
Obviously they want to trade into the top 3.

Not necessarily. This is more of a JJ play

The tea leaves are all saying the same thing, and the original mock drafts m aren’t really accurate: Maye has some major red flags. Its becoming more likely NE doesn’t want him. And teams love McCarthy which I called almost a month ago

And I laugh when I still see mocks projecting Maye to Washington. Not even close. Hence we signed Mariotta as the vet bc he mirrors Daniels style

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
Not necessarily. This is more of a JJ play

The tea leaves are all saying the same thing, and the original mock drafts m aren’t really accurate: Maye has some major red flags. Its becoming more likely NE doesn’t want him. And teams love McCarthy which I called almost a month ago

And I laugh when I still see mocks projecting Maye to Washington. Not even close. Hence we signed Mariotta as the vet bc he mirrors Daniels style
I need NE to take Maye.. cause I feel like he's gonna be the worst of the top 5 QB's in this draft. Dude's got bust written all over him.

Do it New England :mjlit:
That’s no longer a forgone conclusion. Don’t be suprised if McCarthy goes before Maye
Yea I think the same.

Braman

Superstar
Daps
I need NE to take Maye.. cause I feel like he's gonna be the worst of the top 5 QB's in this draft. Dude's got bust written all over him.

Do it New England :mjlit:

Yea I think the same.

Yep. I think the pulse of the draft right now is who’s gonna be the sucker for Maye pause. Bc out of all the QBs he’s the one I haven’t heard any ‘he’s my guy’ talk. Rave reviews for Caleb. Rave reviews for Daniels with some even saying they’d take him #1. The McCarthy buzz. The bo nix buzz. Penix buzz. Everything about Maye seems to be stuck on old narratives and kneejerk ‘Maye at 2 or 3’.

And that sounds a lot like Will Levis. Was projected top 5 going into his final year. Top 10 in all the mocks , but mocks weren’t reflecting what the post-combine reality was so everyone was shocked when he fell. Everyone except the teams themselves