2024 NFL Offseason Thread

Braman

Superstar
Daps
I've watched plenty. Dude looks as good as many other stellar WR's prospects I've seen.

Out of all positions, WR's have the highest bust rate out taken in the top 10.

It's highly unlikely Harrison, Nabers and Odunze are all going to be who many think they are. 1 or 2 of them are statistically going to be a bust.

All time trends are less useful than last 5 years. Things are cyclical. With RBs and WRs we are having a shift.

So, for the the last 5 drafts the WRs taken top 5:

Garret Wilson
Jamar Chase
Jaylen waddle
Devonte Smith

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
0.00% chance Harbaugh goes receiver in round 1.

If it aint an OLineman, it'll be Bowers.
Along with Joe Hortiz who doesn't have the best were for WR talent.

I honestly think they need to trade down in general at this point. Way too many holes now. Need to go WR in the 2nd.

I'll be pissed if they draft Bowers straight up at #5 without a trade down. People compare that guy to Gronk but he's short af in comparison, nearly 2" shorter 30 lbs. lighter. hardly generational. I don't want to spend a top 5 pick on George Kittles.

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
All time trends are less useful than last 5 years. Things are cyclical. With RBs and WRs we are having a shift.

So, for the the last 5 drafts the WRs taken top 5:

Garret Wilson
Jamar Chase
Jaylen waddle
Devonte Smith
I still rather trade down. Too many holes on the team now.

2nd+ round WR's:
Tyreek, A.J Brown, D.K, Michael Thomas, Devante Adams, Cooper Kupp, Puka Nacua, Deebo, Stefon Diggs, Keenan Allen, etc.

Again though, kind of sucks because WR's unless they're clearly a generational talent like Moss or Megatron are risky to take compared to OL or DE/OLB.

Last edited:
Daps
The Titans #1 priority isn’t wins, isn’t proper salary maintenance, it’s developing Levis. So if you gotta overpay to help him you do what you gotta do.

However, at #7 there was a good chance Odunze would be there. I’m always a fan of pairing a young QB with young WR. Chemistry matters. See stroud-tank.

I can understand signing Ridley bc you can’t wait for that, but if he’s there, you STILL take him. A 30 year old Ridley is a band aide. Odunze could be Levis’ guy for a decade. Only if they pass on Odunze (or a WR at 2.7) bc they signed Ridley will this be a bad deal. Not a doubt in my mind Odunze is gonna be a star
I'm thinking they go Alt at 7

Wr in the 2nd. This class is deep

Braman

Superstar
Daps
I still rather trade down. Too many holes on the team.

2nd+ round WR's:
Tyreek, A.J Brown, D.K, Michael Thomas, Devante Adams, Cooper Kupp, Puka, Deebo, Stefon Diggs, Keenan Allen, etc.

If Keenan was still there of course. Not now. You can’t play around like that when you need a #1. And I’ve been adamant that you can replace your WR2 in the draft easily but it’s hard to find a legit #1. Even in a deep WR draft MHJ, Nabors, and Odunze are really the only ones who project to that

SteelCitySoldier

TSC Fantasy Football Champion 2016
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles C.A.
we talked about the steelers offense with Russ/Kenny P battle and how Tomlin gotta fix that side of the ball
but what about the defense, you see these numbers at 1 point
none of those ranks good

edit: i see they added Patrick Queen
QTaiE0A.gif

reading twitter. last year better have just been a throwaway year
GIft4UbWAAA6SuH
They were in the field WAY too long. When your offense consistently goes 3 and out your defense is just too tired and eventually they fold. That unit is top 10 with a mediocre QB on offense

GunRanger

Veteran
Daps

1 year 11 million.

IN VEACH WE TRUST!!!!!!!

The twitter leak guy has been right about every single thing so far, so expect sneed to get traded soon.

He also said Washington wants Jayden Daniels

Giants want Maye if he gets past the pats

Vikings trying to get the Cardinals pick

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps

This a great signing for the Bills, his numbers from a casual view never looked great but he's very high yac player but has always played with trash qbs. You can use him in a multitude of ways to pick up first downs
,slot yac throws over the middle inside outside screens he's dope I expect this to help a lot for diggs

Chip Skylark

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The twitter leak guy has been right about every single thing so far, so expect sneed to get traded soon.

He also said Washington wants Jayden Daniels

Giants want Maye if he gets past the pats

Vikings trying to get the Cardinals pick

Post a link to his twitter