Reppin
Boogie Down BX
we really need for this to happen
Saquon Barkley to the Ravens

that Lamar Saquon backfill could potentially be epic

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps

Hearing some Lions fans freak out but I like it. Moseley stayed in Detroit to rehab after his injury, and attended cornerback meetings. Did everything he could to help our secondary behind the scenes. Bringing him back allows us to raise the floor of the CB room. He'd be our CB4 or CB5, there would be no rush to activate him, and he'd be ready in late October or November. With all the injuries that happen in the NFL, having him ready to step in later in the season seems like a smart depth move.

Now we need to go out and get a CB1 and draft another CB for depth/development.

#AAGang; formerly Selah
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Syracuse
Hearing some Lions fans freak out but I like it. Moseley stayed in Detroit to rehab after his injury, and attended cornerback meetings. Did everything he could to help our secondary behind the scenes. Bringing him back allows us to raise the floor of the CB room. He'd be our CB4 or CB5, there would be no rush to activate him, and he'd be ready in late October or November. With all the injuries that happen in the NFL, having him ready to step in later in the season seems like a smart depth move.

Now we need to go out and get a CB1 and draft another CB for depth/development.
A lot of people always want something new because it's just more exciting. I think continuity is undervalued amongst fans. A lot of these FA signings over these next few weeks aren't gonna amount to shyt lol

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I want the Texans to sign Saquan.

Ravens get Henry. He'll be cheaper and a change of pace to Keaton Mitchell. They should use the money for help at WR.

iamduval

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

They don’t really need him. Not worth the price imo. They have a good stable of rbs, just need them to stay healthy which Barkley clearly can’t do

J Money

No weapon formed against me shall prosper
Daps
They don’t really need him. Not worth the price imo. They have a good stable of rbs, just need them to stay healthy which Barkley clearly can’t do

Edit: read the post wrong my bad

Last edited:

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
I want the Texans to sign Saquan.

Ravens get Henry. He'll be cheaper and a change of pace to Keaton Mitchell. They should use the money for help at WR.

nah…..

Texans should re-sign Singletary and spend all their money on defense, especially at the D-line & linebacker position which makes sense because Dameco could turn that D into his old 49ers

Saquon is 10x better off & better fit with the Ravens - and there’s no reason to spend money on WR - with this current draft being considered the best receiver class in 2 decades

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX

:mjtf:

they have no RB‘s - Justice Hill is the only healthy RB on their current roster

Last edited: