2024 NFL Offseason Thread

#AAGang; formerly Selah
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Syracuse
:blessed:

Hoping the Bills can at least bring back Daquan Jones. Rankins might be out of our price range (probably would have to be one or the other) but those two would be a good start to the off-season

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
They must really hate is ass to be willing to eat that big of a dead cap hit lol. Chargers already in cap hell. Raiders gone be the Raiders. I'm seeing another easy AFC West championship for the Chiefs.

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
:blessed:

Hoping the Bills can at least bring back Daquan Jones. Rankins might be out of our price range (probably would have to be one or the other) but those two would be a good start to the off-season
Bills are currently 41 mill over the cap

They are gonna have to do multiple restructures and cuts just to get under the cap by March 14th

#AAGang; formerly Selah
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Syracuse
Bills are currently 41 mill over the cap

They are gonna have to do multiple restructures and cuts just to get under the cap by March 14th
Well aware. We've been discussing our cap situation going back to the end of last season

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Seeing odds for Josh Jacobs to the Chargers.
"Jim Harbaugh is going to want a power back in his offense, which is where Jacobs comes into play, Kerr said. "Austin Ekeler is likely on the move as an unrestricted free agent himself, so the Chargers will need a No. 1 back to fill the void.

If the Chargers can land Josh Jacobs and draft Fuaga, then my contention window of 3-4 years jumps to 2-3 years.

There'd be so much pass blocking and potential with that offense. Herbert, Fuaga, Jacobs and Slater is a smart, physical team.