2024 NFL Offseason Thread

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Maybe copium, but I'm guessing Chargers are letting everyone unload/load up on FA and when all spots are gone, that's when they'll start seeking trades for the pieces they got as teams get desperate.

Only reason I got to be honest.

i'm guessing Tom Telesco wants to smack Justin Herbert and Jim Harbaugh right out the gate the next 2-3 years, because that DL's potential is looking really good. Them going interior DT right off rip has me thinking he knows something about Herbert.

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Maybe copium, but I'm guessing Chargers are letting everyone unload/load up on FA and when all spots are gone, that's when they'll start seeking trades for the pieces they got as teams get desperate.

nobody trading for them injury prone nikkas with a big cap number

Yall should just go ahead and release them

threattonature

Veteran
Daps

i'm guessing Tom Telesco wants to smack Justin Herbert and Jim Harbaugh right out the gate the next 2-3 years, because that DL's potential is looking really good. Them going interior DT right off rip makes me think he knows something about Herbert.
Do the Chargers even have money to offer anybody?

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
I think we can get something for Bosa at least at least a 3rd.
hell no
yall get like a 6th or 7th, maybe a swap even

most likely you'll release him and he'll team up with his bro

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
They're going to cut Mike Williams for sure, just don't know why they haven't done it. I think they'll try and get something out of Mack or Bosa rather than letting them walk.

At this point, all the blue chippers are basically gone anyways. You let them go right now, who's left to pick up?

I'm thinking they'll do it based on what maybe Edwards and Jones are asking for if they talk to to them. Otherwise they'll hold and wait for at least some kind of trade.

They know the ace in their sleeve this offseason is the overhaul they'll get for the #5 pick. Falcons going with Kirk Cousins was huge. If a team wants to jump in front of the Giants for Nabers or a QB they'll make them pay.