2024 NFL Offseason Thread

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
These teams saw what some of these better OL's did these play-offs basically.

Plus a lot more emphasis on running the ball with these light defenders everywhere.

All that talk about "Run the ball!" the entire postseason.

jay211

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

He should've gone to the Texans. What is he thinking??? He could've played with CJ Stroud and been coached by Demeco Ryans. And wouldn't have had to pay State Taxes.

The Eagles head coach is probably getting fired next year if they don't go to the NFC Championship game or Super Bowl.

Last edited:

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
There is definately collusion going on with the RB market. Only 3 rbs above 12 mil a yr.

There is NO WAY top RBs should be getting paid less than 24th highest paid WRs.

Curtis Samuel and Michael Gallup getting paid more than Pollard. They are not more valuable than him.

That's not collusion it's market value.

When teams can easily draft #1 WR's in rounds 5-7 then WR salaries will go down as well.

I got Giant fan coworkers who been telling me all week this wouldn't happen because he can't sign with a rival and he'll never get love in NY again:russ:

I told them if the Eagles came with a bag he's signing plus he gets to stick it to the Giants for choosing Jones over him:banderas:

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
He should've gone to the Texans. What is he thinking??? He could've played with CJ Stroud and been coached by Demeco Ryans. And wouldn't have had to pay State Taxes.

The Eagles head coach is probably getting fired next year if they don't go to the NFC Championship game or Super Bowl.
Eagles offered more money

as a RB this was his only shot at a big payday in free agency so he had to take the best offer

Texans only offered 11 mill per