2024 NFL Offseason Thread

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
I guess, not the biggest fan of that but this pretty much tells me Chargers 100% going OL heavy this draft which is what I want.

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
Maybe copium, but I'm guessing Chargers are letting everyone unload/load up on FA and when all spots are gone, that's when they'll start seeking trades for the pieces they got as teams get desperate.

Only reason I got to be honest.

i'm guessing Tom Telesco wants to smack Justin Herbert and Jim Harbaugh right out the gate the next 2-3 years, because that DL's potential is looking really good. Them going interior DT right off rip has me thinking he knows something about Herbert.
The fact that you think these moves are more about Herbert than Mahomes is questionable.

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
The fact that you think these moves are more about Herbert than Mahomes is questionable.
Chargers and Chiefs only play Mahomes twice a year breh. Those other games are also important.

Of course it's about Mahomes/Chiefs as well, but I do think Telesco got some extra animosity for the Chargers fan base. Not many things out there he's like to see than spoiling the Harbaugh parade with the way they ran him out.

Last edited: