2024 NFL Offseason Thread

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
I liked Fields a lot. They didn't put much around Fields so we can't say what he would have looked like with better players around him and a better offensive coordinator training him. So Williams has talent around him that Fields never had.
Man stfu :mjlol:

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
There are really only a handful of players who have arms that can make those passes consistently: Mahomes, Allen, Herbert and Caleb. Dude got the arm and mobility only the elite have.

I said it back in the draft thread, drafting Caleb already opens up the playbook in ways you can't for outside only a few QB's.
I see we already roping Caleb with tops QBs but failed to mention Love who has better arm talent than Caleb and made more plays like the shyt lil clip yall hyping up more than any QBs u mention..... and Herb :mjlol:

This been proven last year.

And pls stop bringing up Herbert. Dude is Phillip Rivers 2.0 minus the lemon shaped head.

mozichrome

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
so another rb gonna do all the work and Zeke will get to finish off drives for tds in RZ

b. woods

Peace
Daps
I see we already roping Caleb with tops QBs but failed to mention Love who has better arm talent than Caleb and made more plays like the shyt lil clip yall hyping up more than any QBs u mention..... and Herb :mjlol:

And pls stop bringing up Herbert. Dude is Phillip Rivers 2.0 minus the lemon shaped head.

:mjlol: :laff:

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

STFU and go find the fudgepackers board. :dame:

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps

You may be the only person with eyes who thinks Jordan love has a better arm than Williams.

Jordan Love without Matt Lafleur scheming dudes 20 yards open is a poor mans Jeff Garcia :jbhmm:

How quickly we forget the packers season ended on Love throwing one of the most retarded passes in recent memory :jbhmm:

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
You may be the only person with eyes who thinks Jordan love has a better arm than Williams.

Jordan Love without Matt Lafleur scheming dudes 20 yards open is a poor mans Jeff Garcia :jbhmm:

How quickly we forget the packers season ended on Love throwing one of the most retarded passes in recent memory :jbhmm:
:huhldup: Love can throw a ball off his backfoot with more velocity than Garcia could with all his force. Garcia had a weak ass arm which he overcame with mobility and out of pocket shenanigans.

And I think Garcia is underrated

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
:huhldup: Love can throw a ball off his backfoot with more velocity than Garcia could with all his force. Garcia had a weak ass arm which he overcame with mobility and out of pocket shenanigans.

And I think Garcia is underrated

I was being facetious...

Street Knowledge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC

And 10 kids

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles

Another one of the players I really talked a lot about in the draft thread.

Man, what a great draft.