2024 NFL Offseason Thread

3Rivers

thaKEAF aint never lied
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Steel City
How y'all nikkas being so silly that y'all miss the WR stopping 2 yards early and poorly misjudging the football.

He's supposed to run under that.

Casuals.

Good catch, he did slow down. That was actually a well placed ball.

Other more established QBs would've got in the WRs ass over not finishing the route.

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
not having to having to dissect plays to make me feel better about Fields anymore :blessed:
Yet Caleb was under 50%, 1 bomb, 1 near great play and 1 great run.

a close up of an older man 's face with the words `` ironic '' written on his face .

All kidding aside I Hope he breaks the Bears curse :mjcry:

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yet Caleb was under 50%, 1 bomb, 1 near great play and 1 great run.

a close up of an older man 's face with the words `` ironic '' written on his face .'s face with the words `` ironic '' written on his face .

All kidding aside I Hope he breaks the Bears curse :mjcry:
Caleb looks night & day better processing and more poised, so what are we really talking about here. Fields is in his 4th year now

I dont even want to do this though, I shouldnt have said anything. I wish Fields the best, but we have our true franchise guy now. I just had to laugh at the mental gymnastics being done to blame WRs, blocking and coaching to excuse Justin, Ive been there, done that. Hopefully he can get better

Trojan 24

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Just Win Baby
Was he suppose to run a go route or a post? If it was the latter, it looked like Fields should have placed that throw more toward the middle of the end zone

Of course he shoulda laid it up in the middle for an easy tub, but this J Fields we talking about so obviously he has the worst teammates and coaches in the league again

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Was he suppose to run a go route or a post? If it was the latter, it looked like Fields should have placed that throw more toward the middle of the end zone

Of course he shoulda laid it up in the middle for an easy tub, but this J Fields we talking about so obviously he has the worst teammates and coaches in the league again
Breh played 1 play and never played again in the game. What are we doing here.

b. woods

Peace
Daps
No QB, no RB, weak line, just a WR and two all world cac TEs you probably won't be able to get the ball to :unimpressed:

It could be worse. :ehh:

Stinky Peterson from Hey Arnold could be your Head Coach, Derek fukkin CAC could be your Quarterback, Cesar Ruiz and Trevor Penning could be on your O-Line, and your roster could have to depend on UDFA "Random #s" at key positions. :scusthov: :scust: :hhh: @Inertia Creeps @King Poetic @smitty22